Chapter Ten

Todoroki's Pov.
'Why can't All Might just shut up for once,He clearly doesn't know how to quit smiling,I want him to become a distant memory and I'll become the next number one hero,or maybe become something more' I huff and look beside me at midoriya and stare at her and notice that she's giving a fake excited smile but annoyance visible in her eyes. I tilt my head to the side and then look at katsuki and wonder. 'What would it be like to be a villain and more importantly one of the best' I smirk at that thought but immediately replace it with my usual nonchalant look.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bakugo's Pov.
'God can he ever shut the fuck up! I swear I'll surpass him and make sure he kneels and begs! God that sounds evil but for some reason I don't seem to mind!' I look at deku and half n half and they both seem to be thinking the same as me. 'Good at least we're the only ones who think alike...just like villains' I smirk and make a few explosions with my hands while keeping my usual smirk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izukumi's Pov.
I hide my villain giddiness and finally All Might shuts up and we start getting paired up for a group of threes for a villain and hero test 'ugh hopefully I get shoto and kacchan that way maybe I can in a way convince them to join and maybe sensei will promote my title and let me have more fun for once at least.' I look at shoto and kacchan and hold in a squeal and walk up to them and stand in between them and grin. "So it seems us three are partners for this test boys lets make the most of it shall we?" I look up at them and smile and they smile back and I smile and blush a bit definitely not hiding it. We are the first ones up along with momo,Mina and tenya, and obviously me and shoto and kacchan I can't wait to show them my quirks and how I use them and well the fact that I'm a villain and maybe show off 'oh this is gonna be so amazing and perfect' the hero group goes in first us "villains" or more like villains I grin and then start to think of how I can make them my puppets. I giggle and the boys look at me and then grin and start to get warmed up and I do the same and then a horn blows and we run in. 'They will know that being villains is SO much better than being hero's.' I thought and we all walk quietly as possible and start to plan quietly first.