Chapter Sixteen

Irami's Pov

  Irami's Pov.
   Hi! I'm Irami tomura and yes I do have that last name because my twin sister is haruitachi tomura but we don't look a like we are just plain old twins although I'm slightly nicer than her and I have blue eyes and short hair with two black hair clips and I'm a fox shape shifter also I do have the same quirk as her but it deal with ice, my quirk is disintegrating ice;which means my ice will disintegrate anything or anyone it touches. Anyways I'm following my sister and i see her standing with her hand on her hip talking to three kids one is female and the others are males who are standing to protect her and I walk up to my sister and smile at them and wave my foxy teeth showing and my tail swaying behind me,even my sisters tail is swaying. "Hiya the names Irami tomura like my sister here her name is haruitachi tomura and we're twins but not identical." I smile and me and my sister lean against each other and I wink at the boy with spiked hair and explosions coming from his hands, "so what are your guy's names,I don't need to know her name me and my sister have seen all the news to know who your standing besides." I smile at izukumi and she smiles back a crazed glint in her eyes.