Chapter One

Izukumi's Pov:
"Hey izu! Hurry up we got a new mission to go on!!" Shouted dabi.
I roll my eyes and shout "I'm comin' just hold your damn horses would ya!" I huff and start to get my hair up in a new pretty hairstyle toga taught me, I quickly put on my black jumpsuit and my red scarf and I also quickly test out my white gloves to shoot out my strings and I grin.
"IZU FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!!" Shouted dabi clearly getting irritated. I laugh and I head downstairs and greet my perfect villain family, which consists of Tomura shigaraki, Kurogiri, Himiko toga, Dabi todoroki, and a few others. "Mornin' everyone!" I said in a psychotic manner. "Bout time izu!" Said dabi. "So what's our mission today!" I asked ready to get messy.
————————-
All Might's POV:
I sigh and run a hand down my face. "HEY ALL MIGHT!" I look up and see young bakugo walking towards me. "Hello young bakugo how are you?" I ask him. "Tch WHAT'S IT TO YOU OLD MAN!" He said in a very rude manner.
I wonder how young midoriya has been since I've last seen her here at U.A.
————————-
Izukumi's POV:
We arrived at U.A the "hero" school and the "best" I look to my right and see tomura and I ask "what are we doing here at the loser school of wimps for?" I place a hand on my hip and look at tomura. He looks at me and grins sinisterly and says "Well we're going to enroll you here so you can get "close" to All Might and make sure he believes that you escaped us to become a hero again." I stare at him wide eyed and let my jaw drop. " y-your kidding right?" I said in disbelief and shock, tomura's expression remains the same. I look at dabi and he's looking the opposite direction and I look at toga and she's talking to kuro. I growl under my breath and start to mumble to think that this old habit would die it never did.