Chapter Two

Tomura's POV:
Izukumi stares at me wide eyed,I knew she wasn't gonna like the idea but although it may seem stupid in a way it's also very sinister just like her. "Look I know you don't like the idea Izu but if you think about it you can get your time to shine as a villain everyone should fear." I said.
She looks at me for a moment, and she starts to laugh like the maniac she is. She wipes her eyes after laughing and crying her butt off and she gives her signature sinister grin "Alright lets get the show on the bloody road shall we?" She chuckles. I grin and look at kurogiri, "Kuro please do change we do need her "father" to go and enroll her."
'Oh All Might hope your glad to see your young midoriya back' I thought to myself.
—————————-
Izukumi's Pov:
'Oh god this is gonna be fun playing with All Might and ruining him ha! I can't wait to see the look on his face when he realizes that I have become a villain.' I thought as I grinned, I wait for kuro to transform to a human version of himself so he can act like my father who's enrolling me. I give a bored yawn "Kuro can you please hurry up I'm getting bored just standing here." I look at him and I grin. And I start to make my way to the gates and I hear Kuro catching up and I smile a "friendly" smile.
————————-
If you want to become apart of the story do let me know and let me know what quirk you would like and what kind of character you would like to be.