Chapter Eleven

Izukumi's Pov.
So far me,kacchan and shoto are currently walking around the building and I turn around to face them as we stop. "So you two got any ideas to how we can go through with this "hero" thing." I look at them and they grin and they both pin me to the wall and look at me for a moment and they both say, "how would you like to become villains with us?" I stare wide eyed at them and grin and giggle my head off. "Oh you two are in for a surprise then!" I laugh like I usually do when I'm with the gang, "I'm already a villain and I work with the league of villains." I whisper to them and make sure All Might doesn't hear me. I quickly show them my quirks and they are both smirking and grinning. "Not bad izukumi that's pretty incredible." Says shoto with a very provoking grin and I wink at him. "Yea probably better then that All Might's quirk you clearly know what your working with huh!" Says kacchan. I grin and I look up as I manage to hear footsteps. "Well lets play shall we boys I'll definitely show you what these quirks are good for." I laugh and start running as they follow close behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter is short but I really don't mind if people would want to be added to the story if you do let me know! Bai!!