Chapter 49 ~ So This is The Feeling

[A/N: If you’re not used to reading some SPG contents, just skip this chapter. Pwede naman! Di to makakaaffect sa plot :)  If these kinds make you uncomfortable, please do not read the following. And to those that will continue, bahala na kayong mag-imagine! ^_^ REMINDER: This is purely fictional.]

Sarah suddenly felt tensed. Her whole body started trembling and she felt like something she didn’t planned will happen.

His eyes fired as he looked at her. He knew that this will not end up of him and her lying on the bed fully naked but he couldn’t help it but to feel excited.

“Are you tensed? You started this love!” He reminded her. He grinned when he saw her shook her head.

“Fine!” She smiled shyly, maneuvered herself on top of him, and started kissing him on every corners of his face, teasing him because she’s just giving pecks on the forehead, cheeks and on the tip of his nose.

He closed his eyes and left a soft sigh, showing an obvious pleasure. Her lips crashed into him finally and he feverishly kissed her back as he tangled his hands into her hair. They parted to catch some air.

He then felt her hot breath on his neck before her lips followed, kissing his neck softly. Her hands threaded into his hair and he tilted his head to hers, allowing her to kiss his neck harder and she followed, giving him the pleasure he always like. But she suddenly stopped after she heard his soft moans and felt his hard army down there.

“Wh—y ?” He said disapprovingly while caressing her hair.

“Kinikilabutan ako sa ginagawa ko. (smiles) Pero hindi ko isusuko ha. (laughs)” she told then hugged him tight.

“Hahaha. (bit her shoulder softly) I know! But please love, let’s continue. (grinned)” he said slowly, his lips teasing the soft skin behind her ear.

She felt his lips kissing softly on her neck, she couldn’t help but moan. It was her weakness; her neck. His kisses on it gave her a different kind of pleasure.

“I missed you.” He said. His hands were under her shirt and skimming across her flat stomach. She felt herself gush with arousal and she couldn’t deny it. His hands travelled , his thumbs were now tracing the soft skin under her bra and she shivered.

She then forgets the shyness that took over her body earlier and now she’s facing him to meet his lips. Her kiss consumed him. His tongue pressed into her mouth and he licked at her lips with an overwhelming possessiveness. Her shirt was open in an instant and he unhooked her bra with one hand and threw it onto the floor, taking one rosy nipple into his warm mouth and other he plucked with his fingers.

“I love you Sarah.” There, he said her name not their endearment, and she answered sweetly , “I love you too Matteo.” He groaned sucking hard on her nipples and squeezing the soft skin. She arched her back, pressing herself to him. With urgency, his mouth was back on hers and he was pushing down her skirt while her fingers were pulling off his shirt and fumbled with his pants’ zipper. She moved and lifted herself up so that he can push his pants down his legs. He kicked them off as she lifted her hips and pulled her own skirt off.