Chapter 40 ~ Until Forever

[Dedicated this sa may pinakawinner na comment every chapter :) Thank yooouuuu!]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerald groans, looking straight into Sarah’s eyes, “I love you. I still do.” he kisses her again on her lips. He holds onto the kiss, his lips moving to hers then to her jaw and to her neck. Their mouths now moving consistently against each other, no longer making small movements, both being slowly drowned in the passion of the kiss they are sharing.

Ge lay his hands on her waist, staying there not daring to move any further, and he felt her hands moved up again, moving around his neck, not tightly and not sexually, as if she intended to give him pleasure but in reality, she’s not. She’s just drunk, she’s driven.

But she suddenly pulled away, stepping back, biting her lip and staring blankly at his face, “I love you Matt.” She moved her lips more passionately. As both of their tongues clashed, Ge felt the urge to suddenly push it forward, and began placing soft butterfly kisses first on her  jawline, smirking as  her breath started to turn uneven, before moving his lips down again to her soft neck – it looked so damn inviting.

He was about to unbutton her blouse when she spoke, “Matt…” again. There he realized that she’s not into him. He really felt too sad and a bit angry but she can’t blame her. She’s not like his “Babe”  before, she has changed . He immediately stopped and glanced at her blushing red face. She closed her eyes and yawned, sign that she already wants to sleep.

“I’m sorry Sasa. I’m really sorry.” He fixed her hair and whispered, “You should sleep, you’re drunk and I’m sorry because I took advantage. Mahal na mahal mo talaga si Matteo no! Tsk. Too late, I think I’m too late. Rest ka na Sa, you’ll be better. I love you baby girl.” He kissed her on the forehead. Inayos na rin nya ang higaan at dinala si Sarah sa kwarto, niligpit ang bote ng rum bago sya humiga sa sofa at natulog.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:00 am

She woke up when she heard her phone rang and without looking at it, she picked up the call.

“Sarah,  kagabi ka pa naming kinocontact, ano bang nangyari?” Mommy Divine was really worried on the other line.

“Sorry My, nakalimutan ko po, nagkasinat po ata ako kagabi kaya itinulog ko na lang after kong uminom ng gamot. Don’t worry My, okay na ako.” She said while holding her head, which aches because of hangover.

“Ganoon ba? Okay ka na ba talaga?” paninigurado ng mommy nya.

“Yes My, sure na sure!” she cheerfully told her. She faked her laugh, her lively mood para di malaman ng Mommy nya na di talaga sya okay dahil sa iniindang sakit ng ulo. “Mommy, I need to go, magcocompose pa kasi ako ng kanta, dapat kahapon ko pa to gagawin My e.Sige po My, ingat po kayo dyan lahat. Pakamusta na lang po ako kay Gab, pasabi na rin na miss na miss ko na sya.”

“Sige anak, ingat ka rin. I-update mo kami kahit walang problema para hindi kami mag-alala. Ingat ka din dyan.”