Chapter 13 ~ Perfect Match

~Perfect 10 Concert

Although Sarah knows that her concert is jam-packed with all of her fans and supporters, she’s still nervous because she’s afraid on what will be the reactions of the viewers, on what will be the outcome of her concert. She’s breathing heavily while looking at herself at the mirror. She’s reading all of the messages from her friends and checking some of the tweets for her. She’s really overwhelmed with the support that she’s receiving.

She knows that some of the Filipinos are still suffering because of the devastating typhoon Yolanda that’s why she has decided to donate a large part of the money from the ticket sales. She also donated a part of her talent fee.

She can hear all of the screams and excitement of her fans while the front acts are performing. She’s getting more nervous.

“Anak, hanggang ngayon ba kinakabahan ka pa rin? Kayang kaya mo yan!” Daddy D is cheering her up.

“Oo nga Sarah. Ano, nagtext na ba si Matteo ? Baka naman sya yung dahilan ng kabang yan ha?” ~ Mommy Divine

“(smiles) May taping pa po sya Mommy kaya hindi sya makakatext ngayon. Pero tumawag na po sya kaninang hapon.”

“Sige anak, pahinga ka muna dyan at mahaba-habang performance ang gagawin mo. Good luck, ialay mo lang lahat sa Panginoon at siguradong gagabayan ka nya. Kaya mo yan, wag kang kabahan.” ~ Mommy Divine

“Yes Mommy, Daddy. Thank you. Ganito lang talaga ako palagi, sobra akong kinakabahan pero alam nyo naman pong mawawala lahat ng ito as soon as makaakyat na ako sa stage. Thanks My, Dy.”

She checked all of the gifts and flowers in her dressing room. She was surprised with a very large bouquet of tulips with a pink note that was sealed. She took the note and read it.

“To my princess, this is your much awaited moment; I know you can do all your production numbers perfectly. Good luck future girlfriend!! I love you and I miss you so so much.” ~ MG

She immediately smiled after reading the note and whispered ‘Thank you future boyfriend’ before placing it into her bag.

Everyone in the Big Dome screams out loud after finally seeing her on stage.

“1,2,3 . . .WE LOVE YOU SARAHHHH!” Popsters are well synchronized shouting those lines before and after her performances.

Sarah showed herself, her true bubbly personality in every spiel. She jokes around and laughs genuinely. She’s really happy. She hit all the notes perfectly and sang her music with passion. She showed her maturity and made the fans feel that she’s very thankful of their full support.

“Thank you everyone! Salamat po talaga sa inyong suporta. Nakakaiyak po kayo (sniffs). Thank you po. Forever’s not enough po talaga para pasalamatan ko po kayo.”

She performed all of the songs that have played  a very big part in her career. She also sang ‘Treasure’ with her co-Champions, her best of friends. She proved everyone that she’s a total performer when she collaborated and sang with her idols on singing, Ms. Regine Velasquez and Lea Salonga.