Chapter 19 ~ Mrs. Guidicelli

Sarah was waiting for Matteo to call or text if he's already home. She's a bit worried because even she knew Matt was a skilled driver, she also knew herself as a pessimist.

"(sighs) Matt-matt , nag-aalala na ako." She was like a crazy woman talking to a photo of her boyfriend while waiting for his call.

'Princess Sarahhhh , My Saraaaahhh, your handsome boyfriend is calling, Saaarraahh-pot-pot-pot-pot'    Finally she heard her caller ringtone assigned for Matt. It's a high-quality sound of Matt's voice which is recorded a week ago at Sarah's mini-recording studio.

"Kararating mo lang Babe? Kanina ko pa hinihintay ang call mo eeh! (laughs)" Sarah was baby-talking.

"Naku, naku naman si Baby Asher inianak mo na naman (laughs). Miss na kita babe! And yeah kararating ko lang, binagalan ko lang kasi yung pagdadrive ko para mas safe."

"Good! Sige Babe, sleep ka na kasi alam kong pagod ka na rin. Umaga na oh? Later na lang ulit tayo magkita. See you in seven hours (laughs)"

"Oo nga pala, umaga na nga pala. So iba na ulit yung tawagan natin? (laughs) Pero pag-iisipan ko pa babe kung ano para bukas. For now, pahinga muna tayo pareho. Bye babe, sleep well Princess! I love you , I love you , I love you."

"Sure Babe, I love you too, Mahal na mahal po kita. Good night, este good morning na pala. Matulog ka na rin ha? Bye babe."

-------------------------------------------------

The next morning, everyone was ready for a whole rest-slash-pasyal day. Sarah's family left her because of the early schedule in their itinerary. Mommy Divine prepared her bags before leaving her.  She was the sweetest mom ever.

It was exactly eight in the morning when Matteo arrived in the hotel. He escorted Sarah to the main entrance. Some of the guest asked for photo-shots with them.

"Ate, pwede pong mamayang gabi nyo na lang i-upload yung mga nakunan nyong photos? Baka po kasi dumugin kami ni Sarah mamaya. Salamat po ah." ~ Matteo to the fans

"Sure po kuya Matt, Ate Sarah, kayo pa, ang lakas-lakas nyo po sa amin. Enjoyin nyo lang po ang date nyo. Sobrang bagay po kayo talaga! Yieeeee! " Say ng fan na sobrang kinikilig sa kanila.

Both were smiling while walking to Matt's car.  They're really glad because most of the people who saw them together told that they're like 'match-made in heaven' , that they're ' so bagay' , that they are a 'cute couple'.

-------------------------------------------------

Sarah was looking around the beautiful view of the Asiatown I.T. Park in Lahug while walking hand in hand with Matteo. She was amazed knowing that it was a former Cebu Lahug Airport that was abandoned after Mactan International Airport in Lapu-Lapu City was opened.

"Minsan dito ako nagjojogging mahal ko. Ang sarap kasing tingnan ang green grass dito. Sobrang refreshing. Sana one day, makasama kitang mag jog. (smiles)"

"Sana nga. Dream ko rin yan! Sya nga pala mahal ko, bakit dito tayo pumunta sa industrial park?"

"Ah kasi ipapakilala kita sa business partner ng family namin. May investment din kami dito and I want you to know all of our businesses here kasi I know balang-araw alam kong makakasama kita dito. At tsaka ito kasi ang pinakamalapit sa hotel kaya dito kita unang dinala (smiles)"

Matteo introduced Sarah to everyone closest to him in the company that he had shares into. They spent about an hour walking like a boss-slash-visitor in the building while an in-charged officer was discussing Sarah about the flow of  the business. She enjoyed it very much. She always dreamed of investing or putting up a business but she was afraid because she doesn't have enough knowledge about it. She's thankful to Matt because he showed her and made her feel that she's really a part of his life now.