↬honey//Riley

in this image, you'll be portrayed as honey daniels. I'll be using her name but just pretend it's you :)

 I'll be using her name but just pretend it's you :)

Honey's pov//

I walked into the rec center, a CD in my hand and duffle bag on my shoulder.

I hurriedly walked past the basketball court, that allowed the regulars to practice playing ball.

familiar faces around the block that I never conversed with. I let my eyes glance at the court and saw a tall figure with cornrows eyeing me down.

I furrowed my eyebrows and faced forward. Lightly jogging up the stairs, where a bunch of dancers waited patiently on the balcony.

"It's Honey!" one of the girls said warmly and i waved at the group.

"Hey guys, I gotta new mix to go with the routine so let's fall into line". I stuck the CD into the radio and stood in front of the group of dancers.

{a/n: what song are y'all dancing to for this imagine? comment down below}

Since I wore a baggy shirt I pulled it over my head and let it rest on my arm. Revealing my orange Nike sports bra.

we did the dance full out before a basketball came flying at us

we did the dance full out before a basketball came flying at us. Luckily no one was hit and I asked one of the other dancers toss it to me.

I caught the ball and kneeled to the bars that separated the balcony from the basketball court.

The man with the cornrows came up to the bar. I gave him the ball and he thanked me.

"No problem". I responded looking him in his eyes.

"You should come take a break and play some ball with us. Show us some of those moves?" He said, causing me to chuckle at his antics.

"I gotta class to teach" I smirked and stood up. Walking back to the dancers.

Continuing to make eye contact through out the rest of her lesson.

~

"Alright everyone, see you guys here next week. Stay safe". I grabbed my water bottle and duffel bag before heading to the locker room.

I wanted to freshen up before i head out for the day. Being from NY you never know who you'll run into. I'd rather not be caught looking like I ran a mile.

I pat my face with a blotting sheet and touch up my face.  Humming Y/F/S ( your favorite song) until i hear a conversation outside the locker room.

" Yo, Riley we headin' out?" Someone shouts.

"Nah, I'll catch y'all later".

"He just waiting on his girlfriend" someone chuckled, as foot steps descended from the door.

" Man, Whatever that girl gon' be my wife".

I grabbed my bag and headed to the door. I never thought of dating in the midst of my busy life. I think it's time to give someone chance. only if it's him.

~

omg hello! this is a very old draft but so many of you guys still read this book. even though it's so cringey😂. haven't fully proofread bc i refuse to reread this book. but enjoy no promises of a return. c ya