↬my love is like...wo//Riley

☾

riley pov:

i grabbed my duffle bag from the under the bus trunk, waving at my team members.

i turned and started walking to my front door. i had been at an away game for about 2 days and have been missin' my babygirl y/n.

we'd been together since the 9th grade, now we are both 22. Y/N is working towards (your dream career) and i'm playing basketball for one of the most prestigious basketball teams.

{comment your dream job}

y/n has always been down fo' me just like i have been fo' her. i've been thinking,asking my dumbass brother fo' "advice", and i've been thinking that i want to take this to the next step.

i unlocked the door, threw my bag down and kicked my shoes off.

"Y/N!" i exclaimed, turning around the corner to the living room.

i saw her with her headphones in, scrolling on her computer. I walked in an' tried to surprise her but she looked up.

"RILEY!" she yelled and jumped into my arms.

"Hey, mami" i replied, spinning in circles while holding her.

"I missed you so much" she dropped down to her feet. She stood on her toes and kissed me.

obviously me being young reezy, i kissed her back. the fuck you think this is?

i glided my hands all over my girls body, only to let them stop at her butt. i wasn't really feeling the pecking kiss, so i squeezed he ass and she opened her mouth.

allowing me to get a real fuckin' kiss. howeva' shorty was just as touchy i was today! an' that's saying a lot.

"damn girl, i was only gone for two days" i chuckled after we stopped. i sat on our white couch, stretchin' my legs out.

"well..." she began walking over to me, only to straddle me.

"a lot has happened in two days and well-, i just missed you baby" she stroked her soft and skinny fingers across my chest.

i chuckled and then licked my lips, "sounds like you tryna start a lil som som ma" i rubbed my hands on her butt.

so ya know me, a REAL g and i started kissin' on her neck a lil. i know that sounds a lil weird but the things i do when i'm deprived of my y/n.