↬hat 2 da back//Huey

inspired by deathrowcom

"Being that I am the kinda girl that I am
Nobody can make me do what I don't want to
I can be myself a lot and I'm proud of what I got
So I'll never change for you" ~TLC
-
Friday: 2;35 p.m

Being new can be tough. However, Y/N has been at this school for 2 months and feels as if can no longer use that excuse. Woodcrest hasn't been the most warm welcoming neighborhood for Y/N, people would talk about her as if she want sitting in next to them.

"She dresses like a dude."

"She'd be so pretty is she actually dressed like a normal girl."

"What kind of girl strolls around in clothes as baggy as a trash bag?"

"She must have HUGE confidence issues."

Y/N actually didn't face any confidence issues, in fact that's the reason she wears the clothes she wears. She feels most comfortable, stylish, and happy with her clothes apparel. She wore what she wanted because she wanted to and felt like she was stay true to herself when she did. That's all she cared about, her self acceptance.

Y/N sat in her study hall eating her (f/s) while watching YouTube on her computer. She'd already finished her homework and had about 35 minutes remaining in study hall. Since she had no real friends in Woodcrest, she kept to herself while the rest of the class talked to each other.

"Okay, I'll give you guys $10 if you two do it" someone whispered yelled.

"No, guys! That's mean. What will you guys gain?" Someone squeaked

This caught Y/N attention as she saw a familiar group of people, they seemed to have a mix in there clic of obnoxious, chill, and chill. Y/N saw the group continuously glancing at her,she didn't like it. She grabbed her backpack with all her belongings and headed toward the teachers desk.

" Can I go to the bathroom?" She started untangling her headphones.

(A/N: I hate when this happens! Like I just want music!)

The teacher glanced up at her and returned his eyes to his phone. " why do you have your backpack with you?" He questioned in monotone.

Y/n shrugged and put one earbud in "lady problems?" She said in more of a question form.

He allowed her and she walked home and took a nap instead of returning to her study hall session. The teacher never pays attention and never seemed to notice her not returning, since it was the last class of the day. Something about that group of people seemed off to her and she didn't want to stick around to see if they were going after her.