↬i'm real//Rummy

requested by @Naruko_Son

Y/N sat on her bed, under her covers,watching Y/F/Y (your favorite YouTuber).

You'd recently broken up with your ex-boyfriend Walter. Your boyfriend cheated with you with a girl that he thought was better than you.

She was the exact opposite of you and he felt that she was a woman as you weren't brought for him.

You were reaching for the remote to find another video to watch when suddenly you step-brother Ed (Wuncler the 3rd) barged into your room.

"Aye, Y/N what the fuck you doin' all cuddled up in yo ducking bed in the middle of the day?" His voiced boomed off you room walls.

"Sorry, didn't know bed were only made for night time Ed" you rolled your eyes, redirecting your attention toward you t.v.

He scoffed at you and yanked the remote out your hands, only to shut off your t.v.

"What the fuck you do that for? You dumb hoe!" You exclaimed reaching for the remote but he held it above his head.

"I was just finna ask yo dumb ass to ride out with me and my boy Rummy like you used to do in the Bronx," he barked at you.

Before your mother married Ed's father, you guys lived in the Bronx. You and your closest friends caused trouble like no other.

Robbing stores, running up in rival neighborhoods, and walking with heat on you hip to protect the block.

Your boyfriend was your main partner. You guys both ran the block together keeping people in line and doing why needed to be done.

That's was before he left you for you ex-best friend, Erica Kane. She's a bubbly, innocent (or so she made it seem), fast persona that is liked beyond all.

He told you that he couldn't be with a girl like you because you were too woman for him and not allowing him to be a man.

Anyway, you'd told Ed and his friend Rummy these crazy stories that you lived in your old borough in New York.

They've been trying to get you to do a hit with them but you always decline. When you did those crazy things back at home, it was completely because of location.

Your hood was dangerous and you had little income for school or anything for that matter. The things that Bronx kids do is for survival.