↬the lost tapes//Huey

no cap because we lazy in this side of town :/im thinking about making a book based on this so

im thinking about making a book based on this so

reupload for people that read this book since i don't update at all
let me know what you think:)

also inspired by axymnn  story draft book

july 12th, 1995

"is this thing on?" i searched for the red light button, which signaled that it was capturing this very moment.

i turned my camera toward huey, who was sitting on a lawn chair, that was sitting on his porch. he glanced over at me and put his hand in front of the camera.

"y/n, please stop" he pleaded, i turned the camera toward myself and made a "pouting" face.

"welcome to my video diary future me. currently i'm or we are 19 years old, living in the watts area of cali, strolling the blocks in the year 1995" i removed my all black, chunky, plastics sunglasses. placing them behind my bangs.

"what are you doing exactly y/n/n?" huey questioned, scowling down at me.

"i'm documenting on my new camera my mom got me. out here recording the truth like john singleton" i proclaimed, i turned the S-VHS-C movie camera toward him once again.

"this is huey freeman, my revolutionary boyfriend. the finest brother in all of L.A. if you're watching this future huey, i hope you didn't cut your beautiful afro baby" Huey chuckled allowing his wall to come down for a little.

"see, i knew you love me" i sat on his lap. facing the camera toward the both of us. he put his arms on my waist.

"of course i do" he spoke. i jokingly rolled my eyes, "ok enough, i ain't with all the lovey dovey shit. i'm a real g".

huey looked at me funny, "you cried when i took you to see the lion king last year. you're not a g, y/n"

i hit his shoulder, "that's different! that movie hits the soul" i grabbed my chest.

i stood up and gave huey the camera, "record me, i wanna show my outfit" he took it from me and held it towards me.

"why?" he asked.

"to show my kids that mom was always styling. duh...." i chuckled.

"first, i'm rocking these white sweatpants i found at the thrift store because ain't no body got the funds to be buying that gucci. however, i really like them and i drew these blue flames myself" i spoke to the camera proudly.