↬i wanna be down(2) //Riley

☾

Y/N fiddled with her fingers, anxiously laying on her queen sized bed. She was troubled, for she was debating on whether it was appropriate for her to go visit Riley.

He'd arrived from the hospital a couple of hours ago, he still was soar and needed plenty of rest to fully recover.

Of course she wanted to rush over and see him, she'd hadn't seen him in what seemed as forever. However, her anxiety was preventing her from walking to the Freeman resistance because she still felt as if we was the reason he had to go to the hospital.

She also knew Riley Freeman, inside and out. She knew his anger and how he likes to hold grudges against others for extended periods of time.

She decided its best if she kept herself occupied and give him some time to heal, both physical and mentally. She texted Huey and told him that wouldn't be able to come by.

Y/N:
Hey, can't come today
Sorry.

Angry Afro Child:
How come? Everyone else is already
here.

Y/N:
Just can't. No ride and can't walk
that far.

Angry Afro Child:
Y/N, it's really important a that all
of  Riley's friends are here to support him.
It's his first day out, don't be insensitive.
Want me to come get you?

Y/N:
My parent won't let me go.
Mandatory family movie night
andI'm behind on my homework.
Tell Riley I care for him and hope
he recovers soon.

Angry Afro Child:
Y/N? I'll tell him but you need to
get your priorities straight...

I shut my phone and set it on my night stand then took my pants off. I turned the lights off and grabbed the remote, turning the t.v. To my favorite channel.

Sooner or later I dozed off thinking about what Huey texted me. "Get your priorities straight.", I feel bad for bailing and lying to the Angry Afro child but I'm honestly fear that my friendship with Riley is no longer a thing.

It's been five days since I last communicated to Huey and even longer since I've talked to Jasmine, Caesar, Hiro, and Cindy. I've practically been avoiding any and everyone in the school.

Taking different routes in the halls, staying after school so they wouldn't try to meet me at my locker, and blasting my music during passing period to avoid all interaction possible.