Chapter 18

^^ Patience and King ^^

!!! VOTEE !!! and Comment !!!

Chapter 18

King's Pov

"Bae!" ... "Bae where you at?" I called out not seeing Patience in the bedroom but hearing her talk.

"I'm in the bathroom, gimme a min."

"Alright, I'll be waiting."

I could hear her on the phone.

I flopped on the bed and turned on tv.

Love and hiphop haha my nigga Stevie J.

After minutes of waiting I was fully into the show.

I wouldn't even fuck with Joseline or Mimi, Joseline extra and Mimi dumb as hell, plus neither one of em bad to me. My nigga tripping.

"Bae." she called out my name in a low seductive whisper catching my attention as she stood in the doorway."

"Damn!" I examined her curves and the lingerie she wore. I watched as she licked her lips, getting me hard.

I walked to her and picked her up not taking eyes off of her perfect frame.

I threw her on the bed and climbed in between her legs.

"I wanna make love to you." I moved her hair out of her face to examine her beauty.

"No baby, not tonight." She pulled her hair into a ponytail and sat up.

I smacked my lips."Why you like teasing a nigga?"

"I don't wanna make love, I want you to fuck me King." She bit her lip reminding me of Bri.

I didn't know if I liked the whole aggressive act from her, I fell in love with her because she was different and I'd imagine our first time to be romantic but if she wanted me to fuck the shit out of her. I would do just that. At least I was getting the P!

I looked at her one last time and kissed her lips, she pulled back.

"No King, not tonight. Just fuck me."

I let out an almost silent sigh.

"Open your legs."

She did as she was told and opened her legs exposing her perfectly shaven core.

I removed my boxers then tore her lingerie off.

I placed both of her legs on my shoulders, elevating her body to get full access,then forcefully slid into her opening.

Even though she asked to be fucked I couldn't hurt her, I knew the pain/pleasure I made chicks feel and I didn't want that for her, I wanted it to be pure pleasure.

I stroked long, hard, and slow making her wetter and wetter with each stroke.

The room filled with moans and the light smacking sounds her pussy offered.

"King no, fuck me!" She pushed me out of her.

Fine. "Turn around!"

She flipped over on her stomach.

"No, on all fours!"

She did.

"Arch your back and put your face all the way down.

I entered, hard and bold, catching her off guard giving her majority of my length and all of my width.

She gasped for air, and let out a painful moan.