Chapter 24

Hi guys .. Ending this asap the sequel is ready . Its gonna be called "Keara" She's all grown up.

Please don't forget to vote, press the star..

Patience Pov

I turned the toaster off, plating the bagel and fruit as neat as possible then walked into the bedroom.

"Baby get up and eat." I whispered in his ear followed by kiss to the side of his face.

He stretched almost knocking the platter of food down but I caught it.

He examined the plate and smiled.

"Eat baby."

"Where's your food?" He asked looking around the bed.

"I'm fine, it's for you. My King."

He kissed my lips and I fell all over again. It was something about him that I couldn't resist but I had no choice but to go through with my plan.

"Here baby let's share." He bit a piece of the bagel then fed me. Licking the cream cheese from my lip.

"You know I love you right?" He stared at the plate and played with the fork. I nearly chocked on the piece of fruit I was eating, guilt was getting the best of me.

"No you don't King. You just like me alot. You can always get over like."

"No I wouldn't be able to get over you P, I love you."

I looked in his eyes trying to fight tears. "I love you too King."

"Why you crying ma? Is it about Brianna?" He asked massaging my shoulders.

The thought of her instantly brought me back to reality.

"Yes, do you love her?"

He stopped massaging me and laid back in the bed sighing.

"No, answer me!" I pulled him up by his ear.

"Yes I love her, we got history. We both agreed to keep the feelings away and I never even thought too much about her romantically but now.. Iono. She having my baby." He admitted.

"So you think you can have both of us?"

"I wish I could but I know I can't. I really don't wanna talk about this." He walked into the bathroom and I followed.

"So who do you choose?"

He paused for a while. "Um.. huh?"

"You heard me, who.do.you.choose?"

"Patience I love you, my feelings for you are real, I wanna be with you, hell I wanna spend the rest of my life with you......"

I smiled.

"But I can't just forget about Bri and my seed."

I walked out. Fuck it at least I tried. The plan would be set in motion in a week or so.

--------------------------------------
Brianna's Pov

I stretched and stepped out the bed forcing myself to get up. All I wanted to do was sleep and eat but I refused to be one of them sorry, lazy pregnant bitches.

I slipped my foot into my house slippers and walked into the bathroom.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth then headed into the kitchen.

I examined King's large refrigerator and pulled a few things out to cook.

After making a large breakfast I went into Keara's room to awake her.

"Hey, little one. Get up get cleaned up then come eat."

"Bri!" She jumped into my arms almost knocking us both off the bed.

"Hey chump." I hugged her back.

"I thought you were moving far away. Are you gonna live with us? We can share my play room and you can play with my toys with me. It'll be fun, I promise." She smiled wide showing her missing teeth and deep dimples.

"Slow down baby...." I gripped her cheek. "Go get cleaned up then come eat."

She hugged me one last time then went into the bathroom.

I fixed Kings plate of his favorites: cheese grits, bacon, pancakes, and eggs.

I knocked on the door then entered his room.

I handed him the plate gaining side eyes from Patience but under circumstances I could care less about how she feel.

"If you want something the food's in the kitchen. Help yourself." I told her not looking her.

"So you can poison me?" She rolled her eyes.

"Girl cut the bullshit if I wanted you dead you would be dead." I looked her in the eyes.

"Anyways, I don't want your food and my man just ate so take your little plate back into the kitchen." Her accent was stronger than ever.

We looked to King and he was almost done with the food. I smirked.

"If you don't hand her the plate."

He continued to chew.

"Now!"

He handed the plate over and I walked out laughing.

Keara and I ate breakfast then went to go play. I really didn't have anything planned for today.

---------------------------------------

Kings Pov

I was starting to feel like I would end up with neither one. At first I was sure I wanted to marry Patience but now I'm feeling like I wanna marry Bri too. Shid, I'm down if they are.

I hugged Baby Girl then went to holla at my big bruh Rico the Jeweler.

"Mr. King Smith himself, you back already? You know I don't do refunds right?" He joked.

"Nah man, you got another one of them joints I copped? I got two ladies. I wanna get em both right."

"King my man, what are you doing? That's not gon turn out good at all."

"Man you gon give me yo 2 cents or lemme cop that rock. Don't worry I got this shit."

He laughed and shook his head then pulled out the ring. I compared it to the other one making sure they were identical and they were.

"50 thou right?" I asked thumbing through the cash in my pocket.

"Nah man..." He laughed. "I'll give it to you for 20 if you promise to call me when this shit go down. That shit gon be hilarious. Youre the dumbest nigga on earth."

"Alright Rico, you being racist, you sale children rings?."

"Yeah." he pointed out the set of rings and I picked the pink heart diamond one for baby girl.

"How much is this with a chain?"

"10gs."

He laughed as I threw the stack at his head and walked out the store with the two rings.

I had everything planned out perfectly for this Miami trip.

I neatly packed Keara's bag and took all of our luggage to the car. We had an 2 hour flight to Miami in my private jet. I don't know how things are gonna turn out but it's worth a try.

I looked at Patience then to Bri as the jet took off. I gotta have both.