Chapter 22

^^^King ^^^

Patience's Pov

"Wait wait, no pushing." I separated the two pushing kids in line. "Make sure you guys do your homework, Also practice writing your numbers from 1 to 100." I said but was more than likely ignored because of the school bell.

I walked the kids out and greeted parents with Keara by my side.

"Okay KeKe, we're out. Wanna go to the park?"

"I like Keara Ms.B and sure." She sped off skipping to the car.

---------------------

"Go play, I have to talk to someone." I opened her door and watched as she ran off to the playground.

I scanned the parking lot for his car and spotted it at the very end.

I carefully walked to the passenger side and got in.

"Hey."

"Wassup baby?" He leaned in for a kiss and I automatically pulled back.

"The fuck."

"Oh I've been kissing him, I know you don't wanna go behind him."

"Um when you put it like that, No."

"So what exactly is the plan, I know he's in love with me for sure."

"Ya'll gon go on a vacation to Miami. My dawg already gathered evidence so ima call my uncle who live there to make the arrest."

"And Keara?" His dumb ass plan was not well thought out.

"Who the hell is Keara?"

"His daughter." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh who gives a fuck about that lil bitch?"

I gave him a look, and if only looks could kill.

"Aw man you going soft on me fareal. Baby you said you loved me, you said you wanted this, for us to be on top. Don't hurt me like this Tamia."

"I do, I just don't wanna hurt them. Maybe it's another way." I pleaded.

For minutes he just starred at me with a blank expression.

"I just can't." I unlocked the door but was snatched back by my hair.

"After EVERYTHING we've been through. You fucked him didn't you? Don't fucking lie to or I swear to Tamia." He gripped my hair tighter as tears formed in his eyes.

"Yes.. I'm sorry I love hi..."

"Man just get out!" He released my hair shoving me into the door head first.

"Get the fuck out my car!" I opened the door and got out and he pulled off, inches away from running over my feet. I dried my eyes and patted my now bleeding head.

Shit, how am I gonna explain this to him?

"Keara, come on we're going home!"

----------------------------------------------

Bri's Pov

I sat in the school parking lot waiting for them to come out. Something wasn't right about her and I was gonna get to the bottom of it all.

I followed them to the park and watched as Keara ran to the playground. She looked so pretty.

I then focused my attention back to Patience.

I watched as she sashayed her happy ass to the car with some nigga.

Bingo.

I watched for any out of the way movements but didn't see any. He tried to kiss her, she moved back but something still wasn't right. Then he hit her and that's when I knew I would inform King. When he drove off I pulled off a few minutes later and headed towards King's house.