Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Patience's Pov)

"Cmon Keara, we're running late sweety." We were 10 minutes late already. I took off for the past two weeks but now it was time to get back to work.

I watched as Keara hugged King and told him goodbye then we rushed to the car.

While cranking the car, I realized I forgot the most important thing.

"Keara stay here, I have to go do something right quick."

"Okay Ms.B."

I knocked on the door completely forgetting that I now owned a key.

Twisting the door open, I expected to find King in the room but instead he was still standing in the same place with puppy dog eyes.

I laughed and made him smile instantly.

"Damn girl, just left a nigga hanging, didn't say bye or nothing." His baritone echoed around the quiet house.

I walked torward him and was pulled forward forcefully, not forceful enough to hurt me but it definitely turned me on.

"I'm sorry baby."

We kissed for a while then hugged.

"Aw man you got me late for work." I playfully pushed him.

He walked to the door and held it open.

"So you putting me out now?" I questioned jokingly.

He just smiled as I walked out.

"Love ya'll!" He shouted and waved as we drove off.

I parked in my usual parking space and Keara and I walked inside.

"Ms.B you're back!" The students all said in unison.

Keara walked to her desk ignoring the excitement and chatter.

I was happy to be back at work. I had a passion for teaching and me and children seemed to get along perfect and I planned to teach for as long as I could.

----------------------------------------

Killa's Pov

"What's the plan, either I can take him out, or make the nigga live the worst live ever, your choice, either way we getting paid." I dapped hands with my nigga.

"Na, I don't wanna see him dead. That's too good for him."

"Well I know what I gotta do." I reassured him that I could handle the situation perfectly.

"You tryna be the next up?" He asked.

"Nah man, Ima let you shine lil nigga. You deserve his life but aye I'm out nigga, my bitch calling me, you know how that go." I stood and grabbed my work.

"I'm already knowing." He laughed and dapped my hand.

I drove to her place knowing some bullsht was about to pop off.

I knocked on the door.

"Girl open up the damn door!" She truly got on my nerves. If we weren't fucking we was fighting. Hell even when I'm hitting it we argue about who gon nut first. Debatable ass bitch.

"Where the fuck you been?" I watched as she waved her finger in my face.

Bitch you got 5 seconds to move yo ass out the way.

I didn't have to speak my thought, she immediately moved out the door way. My expression must've scared her.

"Why you always with that shit, girl I ain't been at no bitch house, I just left the trap."