Chapter Thirty Two's Continuation

****

Nagmamadali tumungo si Andrew sa hallway ng delivery room kung saan naroon ang kanyang magina. Papasok na siya ng pinto ng harangin siya ng personal body guard ng mga Ang.

"Nasa loob na po si Mr. Ang, Sir, bawal na po kayo pumasok."

The Ang's head security told him, at dahil ayaw niya gumawa ng eskandalo, Andrew decided to walked towards the chairs lined up for family and vistors who are wating for the addition in their family.

He sat at one the chairs nearest the delivery room's door at binaon ang kanyang mukha sa kanyang mga palad.

Siya dapat ang nasa tabi ni Faye but because of their situation, he can't,

"Ang mahalaga nandoon siya para sa babaeng mahal at sa magiging anak nila."

Andrew reasoned out inside his head as he fidgeted his hands on top of his lap.

Hindi matatapos ang pagaalala niya hanggang hindi lumalabas ang doctor ni Faye at sabihin na ligtas ang magina niya.

He was seating there for half an hour almost and yet there was no sign of Faye's Obygne. He can't take the fidgety feeling inside him, anymore and decided to walked towards the door of the delivery room, hindi siya mapakaling sumilip sa glass window sa pinto ng deliver room at umaasang maaninagan kung ano ang nangyayari sa kanyang magina, when the door suddenly opened.

Nagulat siya ng makatapat niya eye to eye si Terrence Ang.

Tinignan siya neto ng mataimtim sa mata bago nilagay ang isang kamay sa kanyang balikat, to somewhat brotherly tap him.

"Ikaw ang hinahanap at kailangan niya, kaya bago pa magbago isip ko, you go inside and be with her."

Makahulugang pahayag ni Terrence Ang kay Andrew habang inaabot ang isang plastic made hospital gown na may katernong cap for protection and sanitary purposes. Hindi na nagawa ni Andrew tanongin si Terrence kung ano ang kahulugan ng sinabi niya at dali dali sumunod sa nurse na nasa likod ni Terrence.

The nusre guided him outside the room where Faye is and told him to have his hand clean at tinuro sa kanya ang alcohol gel dispenser na malapit sa kuwarto na papasukan.

Agad niya hinugasan ang kamay at dahan dahan pumasok sa loob ng kuwarto.

And as soon he entered the room Faye's eyes went straight to him. Papalapit na sana siya sa babaeng pinakamamahal when he stop on his tracks.

He saw Faye's mouth whispering his name, her eyes not leaving his as pain consumed her the next thing Andrew knew,

Faye's painful wail echoed in the room and seconds later the loud but healthy cry of a new born baby echoed arround the room.

A tear fell from his eyes as he alternately looked at the bounty baby girl the nurse was cleaning and at the spently tired but emotionally beautiful woman lying on the bed a few steps from him.

Her eyes also alternately looking at her daughter and him.

The overwhelmed feeling that consumed him during those precious seconds was cut short when Faye let out a tired tear from her eyes and mouthed the three words he miss so much.

Andrew with his long and strong legs strode towards his heart in a matter of two seconds as he enveloped Faye in his strong loving arms.

"I love both of you more than my life, mahal." He emotionally whispered in Faye's ear. Tinignan niya eto sa mata and the love she has for him, still present in her obviously tired eyes.

Hinalikan ni Andrew bahagya ang mga labi ni Faye as the latter whispered the words,

"I love you," in his open mouth.

Naputol ang moment nila when the doctor laid the bounty mestiza baby girl on top of Faye's chest and tears rolled both from their eyes.

Andrew kissed his daughter's forehead before the nurse carried his angel, again and away from Faye.

"Mrs. rest muna kayo, in a while itratransfer na kayo sa regular room. Si baby po dadalahin muna namin sa nursery for an SOP check up with her pedia.

Congratulation po ulit!"

The nurse told them bowed her head and left the room their baby girl in her arms.

Andrew looked at Faye and smiled at her, his love returned his smile and closes her eyes, as the much needed rest consumed her.

He gave her a sweet but assuring kiss, one last time and interlaced his fingers with hers as the male nurse wheeled Faye's bed out of the delivery room, he synced his steps with the bed's movement,

His hand not leaving hers...

****