Chapter Twenty Three's Continuation

"Son, I think it was meant to happen, matanda na rin ako kailangan ko ng papalit sa akin and you know that I have no one to pass the hat on but you."

Andrew's father told him during their meeting yesterday, his father was one of the well known business tycoon in the country, and one of his businesses is developing high-end resorts all over the country and his father was determined to put him in that area dahil malapit ito sa expertise niya. Andrew agreed with his father after all he made a name for himself in the food and service industry, managing hotel and resort chains would be a breeze for him but what his father told him next caught him, unaware.

"Have you heard about the Prime Ang Development, Son?"

Andrew remembered how he straightened up on his chair, not believing that his father closed a deal with the richest man in the entire world.

"The Ang Empire is in the country, alam mo naman na he is Chinise Filipino, right. I am an Investor with their flagship hotel in the country and the project will be jumpstarting soon, I am thinking of giving you the investment with the Ang Empire, Son. You will be the Co-chairman of the business and be partnering with Augustus' son."

Andrew was stunned, this was a big responsibility but he is Andrew Madrigal one of the youngest and one of the best businessman in the country and Asia this would be good for his resume and he was honored that  the great Adriano Madrigal is trusting him with this golden investment and was up for the challenge.

Andrew inhaled and remembered his reaction when his father told him the next bit of information.

His father eased the crease on his forehead, upon hearing that Augustus has a son,

"He adopted a son, two years ago, from what I heard gusto sana niya maging son in-law for his daughter but I don't exactly know why the said son refused kaya inadopt niya na lang as a son para mayroon siyang maging heir. Well known naman na in a few years he will be retiring and this son of him will take over...

From what I heard kilala din sa business industry ang son na ito but Augustus kept his identity from some reason or another. Walang nakakaalam sa business group kung sino ang totoong "Terrence Ang". Apparently Terrence was trained for a year and a half but his identity was kept under the radar even the Ang Empire was sworn by Augustus to keep the real identity of his adopted son. And with this project doon pa lang niya ipakikilala sa public ang true identity of this adopted son of his, and tayo ang unang makakakilala sa kanya.

We will be having a private dinner with him and his family this weekend and now that you will be the co chairman of the project mas lalong importante na nandun ka, isama mo si Faye, importante we show a strong family support in front of the Angs."

Andrew inhaled when he reflected on the last instruction of his father, hindi pa niya na sasabi kay Faye all things that had happened and now this, paano niya eexplain dito na ipakikilala siya as his partner sa isang kilalang bussiness partner ng dad niya.

Magulo pa ang sitwasyon nila, his annulment is causing a stir sa business community and society pages lately, and now this... Hindi sa ayaw niya ipakilala si Faye but their situation as of the moment is not that ideal. Pinoprotektahan niya lang ang babaeng mahal niya.

Natigil ang pagiisip niya when Faye entered his home office. Kagabi pa sila hindi masyado nagkikibuan dahil sa dami ng iniisip nila pareho.

Umupo si Faye sa harap niya at tinignan siya ng seryoso.

"May kailangan ba ako malaman, Andrew?"

Faye asked him, Andrew inhaled and looked at her. Dahan dahan niyang inabot ang papales na pinadala ng lawyer niya kanina.

"The shop is yours again, Mahal." Mahinahon na sabi niya habang nakita niya na pinasadahan ni Faye ang mga papeles.

"Anong kapalit neto, Andrew?" Animoy galit na sagot sa kanya ng babaeng mahal.

"Wala mahal, binili ko lang ulit kay Andrea." He simply said... Pero nagulat siya when Faye suddenly walked out on him and bangged his office door.

"What the..." Tarantang bulong niya sa sarili at dali dali sinundan si Faye.

****