Eggpie and Orange Juice

Thought Bubble: My Random Thoughts

When I was drafting my last update, I was asking myself if Andrew's character can be personified in real life or does my mind still whishing that prince charmings are true.

Then, I thought of one man who also did what Andrew did in my story...

He gave me everything without asking in return... Minsan hindi pa ako humhihingi binibigay niya na...

I remembered clearly one of my most touching memory of him, I was having a flu and was absent from school, for some reason my mom was not around that time kaya he did not go to work and look after me, merienda time that afternoon he knocked at my door and I was surprised when he came in with a whole egg pie in a plate and a pitcher of orange juice, all were in a serving tray.

He told me to finish all of it for me to get well. I remembered how my heart melted that time, I was so touched I even shed a tear.

When I had my first pay check naalala ko niyaya niya ako to go to the mall to shop with him. Pinapili niya ako sa isang store, thinking na I will be the one to pay for the things I selected I limited the items I chose. When I was paying for the items he stopped me and paid for the ones I selected and the items na binalik ko but obviously I also wanted.

Then he told me "ikaw na ang nililibre ayaw mo pa,"

Again my heart melted...

I will forever be grateful God shared him to me.

He was a selfless man with the biggest heart I know and in my heart, he will always be my real life Prince Charming and hero.

My dad was always been so selfless na kahit a couple of thousands na lang laman ng wallet niya binigay niya pa sa akin lahat kasi I wanted new clothes ...

That was my dad, he never cared kung maubos lahat sa kanya as long as his children are happy and his wife is contented and has a life of a queen.

It was not the material things that made my heart melt but the purity of his love and care he always showed us that made me realize how lucky I am to be his youngest daughter.

"I love you daddy and I miss you."

-Daddy's Little Girl-