Chapter Eighteen's Continuation

"Are you and Andrew getting serious?" Andrea asked the calm and collected woman across from her.

Anastasia looked at her eyes intently and smirked.

"Bakit Andrea, binabawi mo na ba si Andrew?"

Tinanong siya ni Anastasia pabalik, na ang tono ay mahinahon pero may sarkastikong diin while her face was still void of emotions.

"Oh, ang kaisaisang babae sa barkada ni Andrew is still the little Miss Perfect and Cold, her.

How would Andrew fall for you eh your still the emotionless, Stace. Nagkamali ata ako ng pinagtanongan. After talking to you again, I am sure your really just a bed partner to my husband and nothing else."

Pagiinsulto ni Andrea sa kaharap.

"Pasensiya na sa abala, Stace. My bad" Dadag pa niya sabay tawa ng nakakanuya.

****

Anastasia Ambrial looked at Andrea and rolled her eyes.

"For your information Andrea its Ex-husband, not  husband. No wonder Andrew finally fell for a better mother and woman..."

Anastasia cryptically said with a tone of mocking in her voice. Tumayo na si Anastasia sa kinauupuan at muling tinignan ang gulat na gulat na babae sa harapan.

"Sayang sasabihin ko sana sino ang matindi mong karibal but I change my mind, after all I have a heart for a good friend who has been honest and kind to me.

Ang loyalty ko na kay Andrew, hindi sa iyo, Andrea."

Madiin na sabi ni Anastasia, she then turned her back and left the obviously mad ex-wife of Andrew.

****

"The nerve of that woman," Andrea angrily hissed as she stared at Anasasia's retreating back.

Agad agad siyang tumayo, bibit ang kanyang Celine tote bag at folder ng mga paples, dali dali niya hinabol si Anastasia.

"We are not yet done, talking, Anastasia." Andrea gravely told Andrew's partner as soon as she catched up with her in front of the coffee shop and resto where they met.

"I have nothing more to tell you, Andrea, kung desperate ka agawin ulit ang asawa mo then figure it out alone huwag mo na ako isali."

Madiin na sagot ni Anastasia sa kanya habang kinakalas neto ang braso sa pagkakahawak niya.

"Please tell me who she is, Stace. I am desperate." She pleaded as Andrea changes her tactic.

The woman in front of her laughed at her face and shook her head.

"I never imagined you'll be this desperate, Andie." Anastasia retorted back as soon as she had her arms back.

Natulala si Andrea sa sinabi ni Anastasia sa kanya kaya hindi niya eto namalayan na umalis at tuluyan na siyag iniwan.

Galit man wala na rin siyang nagawa but to walked towards her car and go home.

****

Kakatapos lang nila maglunch and Cobbie and Ashley were having their nap at Cobbie's room.

Nasa living room sila ni  Faye habang sinasamahan siya neto sa kanyang pagkakape.

Nakaupo siya sa tabi ng sinisinta at sinusubukan ng ubusin ang kape niya.

"Mahal ko, nakita ko na for sale yung bahay sa tabi ng bahay mo."

Malambing na panimula ni Andrew matapos ang ilang minutong katahimikan sa pagitan nila ni Faye.

Faye looked at  him with questioning eyes.

"Why interesed ka?" Tanong sa kanya ng babaeng mahal na mahal niya.

Andrew nodded his head while sliding closer to Faye.

"Oo, para palagi ko na kayo mabantayan ni baby boo at para Ashley could be with Cobbie na lagi." He stated habang hinihimas ang lumalaking tiyan ni Faye.

Andrew saw, Faye pursed her lips and faced him.

"Lagi mo naman kami na babantayan ah. Bakit gagastos ka pa ng malaki?" She argued and looked at him in the eye.

"Kasi mahal kita..." He softly said as his face move closer and closer to hers ng malapit na ang mukha niya Andrew slowly touched Faye's partially parted lips with his hungry ones.

And showed her  how deeply he loves her.

Faye moaned as soon as his lips explored hers ramdam na ramdam ni Andrew ang init na dumadaloy sa loob ng kanyang katawan as their kiss started to be hotter and deeper.

"I know baby boo is inside you, but I can't help it anymore. I want you, Faye. Please let me love you."

He intensely whispered to Faye between their shared kisses.

Faye looked at him and slowly nodded her head as she circled her arms to his neck.

"Take me, I want you too" She softly whispered to him.

It was the only thing Andrew needed to hear and in an instant he carried Faye in his arms as he hurriedly went upstairs to Faye's bedroom.

"God, he loves the woman in his arms so much and he intended to love her more."

He promised himself as soon as he kicked Faye's bedroom door close and claimed Faye's lips, again as their soft moans started to echo in the room.

****

Pauwi na sana si Andrea sa kanyang Condo but she changed her mind and took a different route.

"A fresher view of things might help her regroup."

She told herself as she decided to visit the woman who she became friends with as soon as she got back from the US.

****