Chapter 16

Third Person's Pov

In an abandoned village in Hargeon, Lucy was being captive in a cage. Her hands were tied and so are her legs. Walrod, the leader of the goblins, smirked as he sees the blonde unconscious. He ordered two of his giant goblins to pick up Lucy to tie her up in the ancient tree.

"The mighty god Heylus will surely be delight today!" He thought to himself.

Meanwhile, hiding in the bushes, the Fairy Tail members were watching them. They saw Lucy already tied in the ancient tree were Walrod is in front of her already holding the knife.

"Alright.. Remember the plan -

"GIVE US BACK LUCY!!!" Natsu roared and used his fire dragon magic. "Fire Dragon, Roar!!"

Erza facepalmed at Natsu's actions while Gray just smirked. 'Typical Flamebrain, I wonder what will Erza do to him after.' Gray thought.

Mira giggled and transformed into her satan's soul. Gajeel, Levy, Panther Lily, Charle, and Wendy went to the other side. Erza, Gray, and Juvia followed Natsu while the other guild members went to fight along.

"Requip! Heaven's Wheel Armor!"

"Water slicer!"

"Ice make: Lance!"

"Evil Explosion!"

"Iron Dragon Fist!"

"Solid Script: Lightning!"

"Sky Dragon Roar!"

"Fire Dragon Wing Attack!"

Every Fairy Tail members fought to save Lucy. Walrod became angry and used his explosion magic, aiming every Fairy Tail members but luckily, they all manage to escape his massive explosions.

Lucy slowly open her eyes to see chaos. Everyone was fighting. She tried to breakfree but it was no use. Walrod noticed Lucy being awake so he went towards her and smirked.

"Even though the ritual didn't finish, I will still offer you to my dear god Heylus!!" Walrod maniacally laugh. Natsu heard him and saw that he was about to stab Lucy.

'OH NO YOU DIDN'T!' Natsu thought to himself and quickly dash to save Lucy. He punch every goblins he encounter and successfully kick Walrod away from Lucy.

"Natsu!" Lucy smiled. Natsu quickly burnt the ropes making sure Lucy didn't get hurt by his flames.

"Are you alright?" Natsu asked Lucy in concern.

"I'm alright, thank you." Lucy replied with a smile.

"I will always protect you Luce," Natsu said as he brushed his fingers on Lucy's cheek making her blush.

"Oi Flame Idiot!! Stop flirting and finish Walrod already!!" Gray yelled at the back. Natsu looked back at Gray and gave him a glare.

Natsu saw Walrod approaching them as he quickly went at Lucy's front protecting her.

"You rascal! You ruined the ritual!" Walrod shouted angrily and used his explosion magic again and aimed at Natsu. Natsu only smirked and let the explosion hit him.

Lucy closed her eyes waiting for it to hit them. She felt unharmed so she opened her eyes to see Natsu consuming the fire. She rolled her eyes and smiled at Natsu.

'Of course! He's a fire mage after all.' Lucy thought to herself.

Walrod's eyes widen seeing Natsu eating the flames. "No! It can't be!!" He yelled in frustration.

Natsu ate the last flame and wiped his mouth. "Now I got a fire inside my belly!" Natsu smirked and faced Walrod with his hands on fire.

Walrod watched Natsu in horror as he already accepted defeat.

"Secret Dragon Slayer Art Crimson Lotus Exploding Flame Edge!!" And that's how Natsu manage to defeat Walrod.

The other goblins surrendered and Fairy Tail wins again.

"Lu-chan!!!" Levy ran towards Lucy and hugged her tightly. "I'm happy you're safe!"

Lucy smiled and hugged Levy back. "Yeah,"

"Good to hear bunny girl is safe," Gajeel said with a 'gihee'.

"Lucy-san is alright! Thanks to Natsu-san." Wendy said with a smile.

"Aye!" Happy exclaims.

"Natsu!" Erza pinched Natsu's right ear making him groan in pain. Gray was delighted to see Natsu suffering and just laughed.

"You rascal! I told you to stick to the plan!" Erza scolded Natsu. Lucy and Levy let go of each other as Lucy went towards them.

"I'm sorry Erza," Natsu cried.

"It's enough Erza.. I'm safe now thanks to Natsu," Lucy stated. Erza sighed and let go of Natsu.

Natsu smiled in victory as he went beside Lucy. "Thanks," Natsu whispered to her and hugged her shoulders making her blush.

"Yeah whatever," Lucy replied.

"Eeehhhh Nalu!!!" Mira squeeled. Natsu blushed while Lucy was in confusion.

"What does Nalu mean?" Lucy asked.

"It means, Na for Natsu and Lu for Lucy. It's your ship name." Juvia replied. Lucy then blushed and Mira smirked.

"And I'm happy to announce that Gruvia is confirmed!" Mira exclaims, nudging Juvia in her shoulders.

Gray blush in embarrassement while Juvia was already red as Erza's hair.

'But we haven't confirmed it yet." Juvia thought to herself.

'Maybe I should confess to Juvia in a proper way, alone.' Gray thought to himself with a smirk.

'I'm thankful Luce is alright but now, I need to find a way to confess to Luce in a romantic way. Yeah, everyone's telling me I'm a dense idiot but I'm still a man though.' Natsu thought and blushed.

'Natsu saved me, again. He's being too close to me again. I wonder if he's back to the old Natsu I fell in love with but wait.. I still need to talk about Natsu.. about how he acts cold towards me. I still need his explanation and I want to ask him tomorrow.' Lucy thought to herself as she watched Natsu smiling like an idiot.

"Let's go home to Fairy Tail!"

"Aye!"

Ooohh.. Fairy Tail simply defeated the goblins and manage to save Lucy! Yey!!

Next Chapter (17) : GRUVIA - How will Gray confess to Juvia again? Hmm..

Next Chapter (18) : NALU - Lucy will confront Natsu. What will happen? Hmm...

Btw! This book already have 2.12K views!!! Yey!!❣🎉 and #1 on nalufanfiction and #2 on gruviafanfiction wieee💛 THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING! ILY ALL😘