Chapter 5

Natsu's Pov

I left the guild and went to my favorite place in Magnolia where no one knows especially Happy. I layed on the grass as tears were already streaming down my face. I lost the precious girl in my life because of my single mistake and that is I refused on going on a job with her yesterday.

If only I could turn back the time. I should be the one with Lucy now and not that stupid pervert popsicle! I really messed up and I don't know what to do right now.

"Natsu!" I flinched at the familiar voice in my head.

"Natsu! Juvia! Can you hear me?" It was Mira. I sat up and hesitate to answer her when I also heard Juvia's voice.

"Mira? How did you able to communicate with us?" Juvia asked and sobbed. I know why Juvia cried because we both felt the same.

"That's not important, I need to talk to you guys, please meet me at the Magnolia park near the sakura tree today. I'll be waiting." And with that her voice vanished in my head.

Should I go? Maybe? I guess? Mira is known as the matchmaker and maybe I can ask some advice about how to move on? I guess...

My feet drag me to the said location and they were already there. I went to them and leaned myself in the sakura tree.

"So what is it Mira?" Juvia spoke.

"It's about Gray and Lucy," Mira stated and both Juvia and I flinched.

"I know you guys thinks they're dating but they are not." Mira said and somehow my heart beats fast. Is it because I still have a chance on Lucy?

"But the picture Mira! They're acting lovey dovey like a real couple!" Juvia burst in crying and I somehow agreed on her. Seeing the pictures of them having a good time hurts me.

"That was just a fake news! Come on guys! Do you really think they have feelings for each other? They're just good friends!" Mira exclaims.

"But.. Even though they're good friends, Gray-sama will never like a girl like me because he always pushed me away. I always wanted to go on a job with my beloved but he always rejected me. I gave him gifts but he won't even accepts it and he just throws it away. Gray-sama doesn't like Juvia!" Juvia confessed and I feel bad for her.

I know Gray ignored her but rejecting gifts and throwing them away? he just went too far and I salute Juvia's love for Gray cause even though Gray always pushed her away she won't give up. But seeing Juvia right now, it's like she's giving up on Gray.

"Juvia..." Mira then hugged Juvia.

"I want to give u-

"NO!! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!" I stopped her and they were shock on my outburst.

"Juvia, I know Gray feels the same to you too and please don't you ever give up on him! He's just scared to admit his feelings." I said. Juvia weakly smiled but then slowly turned into a pout.

"But how long will I wait for him to admit his feelings for me?" Juvia sobbed.

"I will talk to him about it!" I replied but Mira shook her head and disagreed on my plan.

"Natsu, I appreciate you doing that but Gray will never admit his true feelings because you said so," Mira stated.

"So? what's your other idea?" I asked, crossing my arms. I then saw Mira smirk and I have a bad feeling about it.

"I have a plan but not just for Gruvia but also to you too Natsu," Mira winked at me and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What does it has to do with me?

"What about me?" I asked.

"For Nalu to happen too!" Mira answered and I tilted my head in confusion yet again.

"What's Nalu?" I asked.

"It's a combination of your name and Lucy of course!" Mira giggled and I blushed.

"So Mira? what is this plan of yours?" Juvia asked this time while wiping her tears away.

"Alright! Here's the plan....."

Ohhh.. what would be their plan?? 🤔
Find out on the next chapter! 🥳

▪︎Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos▪︎