Chapter 14

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! 🎉🎉🎉
Because I have exams this week and I need to study hehe😅 Enjoy reading~~

~•~•~•~

Lucy's Pov

"Star Dress: Leo form!" I transformed into one of my star dress and went to help Gray.

Gray was currently using his ice magic to freeze some of the goblins that were roaming around and were attacking the citizens in the amusement park.

The food thieves. They were not just some food thieves in Hargeon but they are also goblins, crazy and dangerous goblins. I actually read about them before with Levy-chan. They were known as the dark goblins in Hargeon who kills or kidnapped people just to offer their bodies on their so called god. No one knows who they're worshipping with, we only knew that these goblins transformed into humans just to steal foods in Hargeon and they were called the food thieves.

"Regulus Lucy Kick!" I used my famous attack to protect Gray from a goblin who was about to stab him at the back with a knife.

Gray quickly turned around and thanked me. "Ice make: Lance!" Gray and I were fighting when Walrod, the leader of the goblins used his magic to make an explosion in front of us. Gray and I manage to dodge to it when suddenly, from the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of a little girl who was about to get hit by the explosion.

I ran as fast as I could and quickly pick her up and we were able to escape the massive explosion. I sighed in relief and turn my head to see if the little girl was alright but then my eyes went wide when the little girl I was holding was a goblin.

Crap. I was tricked. The goblin then inject me with something in my neck as I became dizzy and everything went black.

Gray's Pov

"Boss! We got the girl!" One of the goblin shouted as I quickly turned my head to see Lucy unconscious in the arms of one of the goblin. I gritted my teeth in anger seeing my nakama hurt.

"Looks like our work here is done!" Walrod announced with a devilish smirk. "Finish Gray Fulbuster and then off to the Demon's Mountain!"

"On no you didn't!" I exclaimed and transforms into my ice devil slayer. I went to attack Walrod but he just smirks and in a blink of an eye, he vanished along with Lucy. Crap. This is not good.

"Gray-sama!!" I flinched in surprise hearing Juvia's voice. She called me Gray-sama.

I was about to turn around when I was engulfed in Juvia's water bubble which made me confused but then I realized that the goblin behind my back was about to stab me yet again but Juvia saved me.

Natsu then appeared and punched the goblin throwing him up in the air and vanished in the sky with a spark. Erza also appeared and requiped into her Heaven's Wheel Armor and went to attack every goblins that were still attacking the city.

Mira was also here and transformed into her Satan's soul and used her 'evil explosions' on every goblins that were about to attack me behind my back.

The water bubble pops as I was dropped into the ground. Juvia ran towards me and sat beside me. "Are you alright?" She asked and I mentally screamed in happiness that my Juvia saved me and had talked to me.

"I'm alright, thank you for saving my butt earlier." I said, rubbing the back of my neck which it kinda hurts.

But what made it worst is that Natsu had smacked the back of my neck making me scream in pain.

I glared at him as I rubbed it again. "What the heck Natsu!?"

"What the heck!? WHERE IS LUCY!?" Natsu shouted. It then clicked me, Lucy was kidnapped by the goblins! Fck! How would Natsu react to this!