Chapter 7

Update!!!❤

Btw. I'm just curious... Are you a Nalu shipper or a Gruvia shipper? Or both? 🤔😊 Do comment your answers..💕 Happy Reading~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Gray's Pov

Flamebrain is holding Juvia's hands!? Am I seeing things? I rubbed my eyes and hopefully if I open my eyes back the horrible image I just saw will vanish but sadly it was not. They're really are holding hands! What the Mavis is this!?

"Welcome back Natsu and Juvia! How was the theater?" Mira spoke with a huge smile. Does Mira support this?

"Oh! it was amazing! I'm glad Natsu-san and I went there! It's worth to watch!" Juvia beamed in joy as she approached Mira. She just went pass me and ignored me!? Holy Mavis is this chicken nuggets real!?

"I'm glad you guys enjoyed it," Mira said and went back to the kitchen.

Juvia then went to sit beside Gajeel and Levy. I can't keep my eyes off at her because of confusion. Usually if she sees me she'll go 'My Darling~" "Gray-sama welcome back Juvia missed you!" But now, I wasn't greeted by the old Juvia. What happened when I was gone?

"Hey Natsu!" I saw Lucy calling Natsu on the other side of the guild. Natsu looked at her with the same blank look. What is happening!?

"What?" Natsu asked, uninterested.

"I brought you a souvenir! Here!" Lucy gave him the fire chibi keychain. He looked at it unamused. He just put it on his pocket and faced her with a dull look. "Thanks?" He manage to say and went to the counter beside Erza.

Lucy smiled weakly and walked this time to Juvia to give her the souvenir. Juvia was different because she was thankful of Lucy's small gift. They even hugged each other. I'm glad. I sighed and went to sit at my usual spot alone.

"Gray! How's the job with your beloved Lucy?" Wakaba suddenly teased me behind and I furrowed my eyebrows at the word 'beloved Lucy'.

"It was cool and what's with the beloved Lucy?" I asked, staring at him oddly.

"Oh, don't give me that look! I know Lucy and you are dating! It's all in the news!" He replied and I widen my eyes. Lucy did the same and approached Wakaba.

"What do you mean Gray and I are dating!? and all over the news!? Where did you get these false rumors!?" Lucy asked, tensely.

"So you guys aren't dating?" Cana asked Lucy.

"No!" Both Lucy and I answered and everyone in the guild were silent.

"EEHHHH!???" They burst in shock.

"Then explain this!" Macao throws me a sorcerry weekly magazine and I manage to caught it. I widen my eyes when I saw the headline. Me and Lucy!? Dating!??

"Let me see it!" Lucy snatch the magazine from me and her face became pale.

"WHAT THE MAVIS IS THIS!?? THIS ISN'T TRUE!" Lucy screamed and everyone asked questions about us but we explained everything what really happened that night.

"It was just a thanksgiving party and Lucy and I are just having fun." I stated, folding my arms and they all understood.

"Oh my, I must call Jason for the false rumor." Mira said and I nodded my head.

"You should be and correct this mistake," I said and we all dismissed on this ridiculous topic. I mean, Lucy and I are just friends! Is it wrong to have fun with a friend?

"So Gray isn't dating Lucy?" Juvia asked and I nodded my head. Wait. Did Juvia removed the 'sama' and didn't call Lucy 'love rival'?

"Oh, okay." Juvia smiled and approached Natsu.

I looked at Lucy and she was sitting with Levy and they were talking about books again. I then went back to see Natsu and Juvia talking, happily. Eh?

"So how about tomorrow?" Natsu asked Juvia.

"Sounds fun!" Juvia replied and they smiled with each other.

I felt a pang in my heart seeing those two very close. What really happened when I was gone? I can't believe this but I missed the old Juvia, my Juvia. I then saw Lucy from my peripheral view that she left the guild. I stood up from my seat and decided to follow Lucy and talk about this situation.