Chapter 20

Mira's Pov

I'm so happy for my ships!!!

Gruvia and Nalu are officially a couple thanks to my super genuis plan, hehe.

After the Nalu confession in Lucy's apartment especially their kiss, I fainted and I was brought to the guild's clinic. I woke up and saw Wendy healing me with Laxus standing behind Wendy with crossed arms.

I blushed when I saw him staring at me with worry evident in his eyes. Why did I know? Well duh! I'm Mirajane Strauss!

When Wendy was done casting her healing magic on me, she excused herself because Charle was waiting for her outside the clinic. When she exits the clinic, Laxus and I faced each other not knowing what to do.

I sat up from the bed and smiled at him, "Why are you here, Laxus?"

"I'm checking up on you." He replied which made me blush. He really is worried about me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm feeling better! Thanks to Wendy, of course and especially the news of my NALU BEING TOGETHER!" I squeeled when I remembered them kissing again! It was also my plan on making Gray check up on them with Happy giving him the lacrima.

Laxus chuckled and walked towards me. He sat at the edge of the bed and faced me. "Typical Mira." He said.

The door burst open revealing Erza, Gray, Juvia, Natsu, and Lucy.

"Didn't know Laxus was here." Erza stated, looking at Laxus.

"He's just here to check up on me." I answered but I can see Lucy smirking at me. That girl!

"Really?" This time, Gray also smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at Laxus, he shrugged them off and stood up.

"I'm going, I still have a job with my thunder legions." Laxus said and went to open the door but before he could go out, he tilted his head to look at me and smiled at me. I blushed then he went off.

"Ooohhh, is Miraxus happening?" Juvia teased and I glared at her. Where did she learned this shipping name!?

Juvia winked at me as she clunged her hands on Gray's right arm. I look at my side and see Natu's hand on Lucy's waist and then there's Erza on the middle. Hmm.. I wonder if I set her up with Jellal.

Third Person's Pov

The next day...

Inside the Fairy Tail guild, everyone was busy minding their own businesses. Team Natsu had decided to go on a mission together along with Juvia.

"Flamebrain!!"

"Ice Princess!!"

"Tabasco Freak!!"

"Pervert snow cone!!"

"Firebreath!"

"Stripper!!"

"Talking torch!!"

"Talking snowman!!"

"Air head!!"

"Popsicle!!"

"Hot head!!"

"Frosty!!"

"Shut up idiots!"

"No one's talking to you metal head!"

"What did you say ice freak!?"

"Shut it scrap-metal bastard!"

"The heck you lazy good for nothing assholes!"

"Wanna go iron freak!?"

"Bring it on, pinky!!"

"It's salmon you stupid pervert!"

They were about to start a 'friendly but harsh fight' when Erza stopped them by throwing a wooden chair, hitting them together making them knock out.

"What a bunch of idiots," Charle said.

Lucy sighed and went to the request board with Juvia. "What job should we pick?" She tilted her head while finding a perfect job for their team.

"How about this one?" Juvia suggested pointing at the "Treasure went missing!" sign.

Lucy pulled the flyer from the request board and reads it.

"Treasure went missing in Crocus. A bunch of black wizards which are unknown took it. Reward, 1,000,000 Jewels!!" Lucy's eyes bulge upon seeing the huge amount of reward. Juvia also took a peek and her eyes went the same.

"Let me see it," Erza snatched the flyer from Lucy. "The reward is pretty good, we should take it." Erza spoke and went to Mira for approval.

"It's already approved! Your train will be leaving in an hour.. Goodluck and be safe," Mira said with a smile.

"Alright! We'll meet at the train station at exactly 3:00pm. I still need to go back to Fairy Hills to pack, this job will take us within 2 days." Erza told the others and they nodded on approval.

Lucy was about to go to her apartment when she suddenly remembers her dragon slayer unconscious on the ground along with Gray and Gajeel. Lucy sighed and kneeled beside Natsu. "Hey Natsu, Wake up!" She tried to wake him up but it was no use.

"You should kiss him." Mira stated at the back with a smirk plastered on her face. Lucy blushed when suddenly Natsu finally awakes. She thank Mavis.

"What did I miss?" Natsu asked, standing up with his hand rubbing his temple.

"Train station at 3:00pm. Don't be late." Lucy told him and stood up but before she could walk away, Natsu grabbed her wrist.

"Is that how you treat your boyfriend who just woke up from almost dying?" He said, looking at Lucy with a pout.

"Yes," Without hesitation, Lucy replied and kissed his cheek then winked at him. Natsu blushed at her actions. "I'm coming with you." He said and they exits the guild happily.

"Those two are always flirting after they became official," Gray commented with disgust.

"Says the one who's flirting with Juvia right now," Gajeel replied looking at Gray who is hugging Juvia.

Gray rolled his eyes as they broke the hug. "Juvia's happy you're alright Gray-sama!" Juvia beamed in joy as she looked at him lovingly.

"Of course I am," Gray replied and kissed Juvia's forehead. "Now let's go," And Gruvia went outside the guild, happily.

"Ahhhhh, seeing my ships made my day!" Mira thought to herself when her eyes caught Levy and Gajeel sitting at the table alone.

"Hmmmm" Mira smirked.

Hola!! I update late again hehe.. Btw.. I cried at the finale of Fairy Tail! 😭 it's like yesterday I first watched the very first episode of Fairy Tail and watching the finale is soooooo ughhh I can't explain 😭❤ Fairy Tail is actually my favorite anime! Huhuhu.. and oh! There still 100 year quest! Hehehe okiee 😂

And oh! This story rank #1 in FairyTail, #1 in Gruvia, #1 in Gruviafanfiction, #6 in Nalufanfiction and #5 in Graylu🤣

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤

And your comments made me smile! ❤
UwU

..Sorry for the wrong grammars..