Chapter 13

Natsu's Pov

That stripper is really testing me. I already told him that I like Lucy and I also clarified to him that she was mine in the first place. Why would he do this to me? Or does that mean he also have feelings for her?

Chiken nuggets GRAY!!!

Lucy is mine!

"Natsu.." I snapped in my own thoughts when Juvia called my name. We are currently sitting on a table at the very corner of the guild.

Everyone eyed us suspiciously but we ignored them. Let them think what they want because the truth will always win.

"Yeah?" I replied. Juvia was still heartbroken of what she saw earlier and I felt the same.

"I was wondering.. Why did you refused on going on a job with Lucy that day?" Juvia asked and I went silent.

That day... I was very lazy that time and was not in the mood in fighting or talking to someone. I remembered Lucy trying to cheer me up but I was too lazy to react until Lisanna went to me and teased me how I was 'playing hard to get on Lucy'.

That day where it all started and both Juvia and I are suffering because of my single mistake. It was because of me why this is happening to us and I feel sorry for Juvia.

"I was.. ugh I'm sorry." I said as I dump my face on the table.

If only...

If only I went on a job with Luce thay day.. None of this would happen..

"Natsu, why are you saying sorry to me?" Juvia asked as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"It's because it was my fault in the first place.. If only I wasn't moody or lazy that time.. It was me who went on a job with Luce and not Ice freak." I explained and looked at Juvia with full of guilt.

Juvia weakly smiled and cupped my face with her hands. "Don't blame yourself Natsu.. It was not your fault, okay?" Juvia said.

"What's not your fault, Natsu?" Both Juvia and I tilted our heads to see Mira standing behind us wearing her usual sweet smile.

"Um.."

"Why don't we talk somewhere private?" Mira stated and told us to follow her.

We end up at the vacant room in the guild where no one usual hangs out. Mira closed the door and then looked at us. "Explain."

Juvia couldn't answer Mira because she was afraid and so I decided to explain everything to her.

"WHAT!?? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Mira exclaimed in disbelief as I told her about Lucy and Gray.

"You are both idiots!" Mira scolded us as both Juvia and I gulp in fear seeing Mira mad.

"How can you say they like each other just because they hugged and smiled at each other!? I already told you guys that they're just friends! F.R.I.E.N.D.S Friends!" Mira explained in frustration.

I can't help but to scoffed. Mira noticed it and glared at me. I was about to speak to defend myself not wanting to end my life when Juvia beat me up to it.

"Juvia would like to give up on Gray-sama and that is final." Juvia spoke. Mira widen her eyes in shock as I did the same.

Did she really mean it?

Mira's Pov

WHAT THE CHICKEN NUGGETS IS HAPPENING TO MY SHIP!!??

"Gray-sama is happy with Lucy," Juvia explained. "And so I will support him because what makes Gray-sama happy will make Juvia happy."

I could see Juvia close to tears as I quickly hugged her. Oh Mavis, why is my Nalu and Gruvia so hard to sail! This is very hard than fighting a bunch of demons!

"But I can't," Juvia burst in tears as she hugged me back. "I LOVE HIM!! I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE HIM!! BUT.. HE'S HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE.. WHAT SHOULD I DO!??"

Juvia cried and I tried to calm her down. Natsu kneeled beside Juvia and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Juvia.. Please don't give up on Gray, even though I hate that Ice princess I know deep inside that bastard's frozen heart he loves you."

I was touched at Natsu's words towards Gray. Well what do you know? Natsu isn't that very dumb and I think Lucy will be proud if she heard him speaking like that.

"Natsu's right, Juvia. I also think Gray loves you but just won't admit his true feelings because he's scared to confess." I said, broking the hug and faced her with a reassuring smile.

"Why would Gray-sama is scared to confess?" Juvia sobbed while wiping the tears in her eyes.

"Because he's an idiot." Natsu answered and I glared at him. Seriously?

Our moment was interrupted when the door burst open revealing Erza with a worried look.

"We have a problem."

Update!!😘🎉
Btw. Sorry for the wrong grammars✌😊