~Sneak Peek~

As we walked towards them, I noticed Julia tense, as she held onto Mason's arm. "Lovely evening, isn't it?" I say with a smirk. "I would've arrived earlier, but I felt the need to dress my best tonight, after all, it is your birthday Julia." I look up at Cillian to see him staring back at me.

I felt eyes on me and from my peripheral vision, I could see Mason staring at me. Lust flows through my body without permission, and I suddenly feel the need to walk towards him, push Julia away, grab the back of his neck and crash my lips against his. I knew that I shouldn't and that, that'll go against what we planned, but I couldn't help it. The need was so strong.

I smile at Cillian which he returns back. He looks down and grabs my hand then squeezes it. I smile wider. His eyes gives a look that says our plan is working by doing just that.

As I was about to reach up to move some hair away from his forehead, Julia interrupts, stopping me midway from reaching. "Well, I suppose I should say, 'thank you for making it', but as of right now I wished you didn't," she says looking down at her own dress, while smoothing it out with her free hand. "And as for your friend, I don't recall ever sending an invite to him." I look back again to Cillian and see a flash of hurt in his eyes that quickly vanishes right after. I know what she said just hurt him, so I decide that it's time to go inside.

"He's my plus one tonight, now if you excuse us, we'd like to enjoy the party." Cillian takes this as a cue and wraps his arm around my waste as we walk through the doors that led to the ballroom.

We brush pass them and immediately, music hits us, and we end up just going to the bar at the corner of the room. Cillian leads me through the crowd, getting bumped into by people. Finally, we make it and ask for two shots of tequila to get the night started.

"How do you think we did?" I ask. He shrugs looking down at the tequila. "Stop thinking about what she said, she only said that because she was getting jealous. We're on the right path, just wait and see." He smiles back and nods, tilting his head back as he downs the shot of tequila. I turn my head, and I see the couple walking through the doors. I grin. Tonight is going to be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~

No votes needed for next Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys! I know I'm so many weeks late, so I decided to post up a sneak peek. I decided to because I'm having trouble in paradise with my panda bear. (If you guys haven't read my bio, he's my bf.) Anyways, I felt sad so I just started writing.

Now for when official chapters will be posted. It would be the start of November. Right after Halloween because AP work is all due right on Halloween, and I also want to start on college apps. Please leave some feedback on this sneak peek and I shall take into consider some of how you guys feel. Thanks for everything and for waiting and all! You guys are the best.

-T.J. <3

Vote, Comment, Share, and Fan!