~Chapter 14~

Recap:

I smile. Smelling the masculine scent of my dear mate. Perfect. I pout at the guy. "Oh, I do, and I know a lot more." I bite my lip and wink at him. "You can go." He stands there in a daze, then runs off where he ends up at a table behind me, full of guys similar to his age, in which they pat his back and cheer.

I turned around and come in eye contact with my, now angry, mate. I look to Cillian, and from his face he knows what happened and smile to me, grabs my other hand and kisses it. I guess Julia is with Mason. That should get to her. I smile back. This plan is onto play, and Mason, watch out. I'm going after you.

~~~~~

"You were totally hot out there, princess." Cillian tells me as we enter my room, carrying all the stuff we bought. I smile to myself, thinking about what my next plan was. "You know what we should do, we should find out where that couple goes, follow them, and show off your new self."

"You think so?" I turn around with a huge smile, hair whipping over my shoulder like one of those Pantene commercials. Dazzled, Cillian doesn't say anything, but only stares.

"You know, it doesn't seem right that you stare so much, considering you have a mate," I smirk, then start laughing at his contorted expression. "It's not staring at you lustfully, it's staring at you admiringly, which makes me wonder why you always have to go through so much negativity when you're this kind of person."

After hearing this, I start to tear up; tears from happiness or from sadness, I don't know. "And what kind of person am I?" He smiles and rubs the back of his neck. "Umm.." he chuckles all nervously afterwards. I smile and start laughing. Not one of those light giggles, but a big belly laugh, where your insides start hurting, and you start snorting up to the point of embarrassment.

"What's so funny?" he asks all confused. I keep laughing because his face in this state is adorably cute that he looks like a little boy whose icecream scoop fell off after licking it. "Seriously?" he says all exasperated. "I'm so sorry, I just found it funny, but thanks anyways. For the laugh, I really needed it. I can't keep up with the new attitude."

"You've barely used the attitude though," he starts to take out all the stuff we bought and starts to organized them on the bed. "I know, but that small scene I did back at the mall really took a lot of effort. Did you see his friends? It's like he won a Nobel Peace Prize or something after he talked to me." I pause helping him to think about what happened. I didn't get the chance to see Mason's expression, but the aura I felt radiating off of him at the time was enough to tell me how he felt. I wonder how Julia must've felt.

I snap out of my thoughts right when I feel something hit my shoulder. "Didn't you hear me?" Cillian asks as he bends down to pick up the makeup brush he threw at me. "What? Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts."

"No shit you were. What were you deeply thinking about, anyways?" Concerned he was, I wasn't telling him what I thought about. My thoughts are my thoughts.. Sometimes.... but they were mostly mine if I kept them to myself nonetheless. "Oh, it's nothing, it's just random imaginations. What were you telling me though?"

"I was telling you about how it's Julia's birthday in two weeks, and from what I hear, she's throwing a huge party. Everyone is invited." I snort and start removing the tags from the clothes. "Yeah, right. I don't think she'd want me there. If she had the slightest clue I was her fiancé's mate, she'd keep me out no matter what."

"Mmm, I really don't think so. She may hate you to the core, but her status makes her looked upon the most, and if she doesn't invite you, it'll look bad on her reputation. Just saying," he put up his hands to gesture what he said. "I'll think about it. I still don't have a certain path on how I want this to go to be honest. I know I have my transformation in check, but I really don't know how to put the plan in motion."