~Chapter 6~

Recap:

"So what is your decision, mi cara?" I can clearly hear the rasp in his voice, and I answer back with my own raspy voice, "Yes, I will be your slave." He smiles at me. A genuine smile, and a twinkle to his eye, but I don't even know what I got myself into.

~~~~~

I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. All I know is, I've loved her ever since the first time I laid my eyes on her. She didn't know. Female wolves can't tell who their mate is, until they turn 18. Males around the age of 14. I'm stuck on what to do, my head is getting me all mixed up. Should I listen to the sources or should I listen to what my heart is telling me?

My wolf, Matteo, has been going off in my head whimpering like some deprived animal ever since we saw her again. We've known who she was. All the times I faked that I didn't know her, lies. I don't want to trap myself with someone unfaithful, someone like her, but damn it all to hell, I'm in love with her. I don't know the choice of what to make, all I know is that this was a one-thought plan of having her by my side.

Oh, Moon Goddess, I need your guidance.

~~~~~

He left afterwards, nothing else to say. My mind and my eyes remember the ghost of the smile he gave to me. I'm content, happy that he finally smiled, a true smile, to me, his mate. That smile meant a lot to me in this. It gives me hope that maybe he does care for me.

"NATALIE MARIE ROSEN! I want you down here, now!" I jump from the sudden yell for me. I rush down as this must be urgent and that my mother would never call me by my first name unless it was. Coming down the stairs, I come into view of my mother and my mate.

"Dear, can you do mommy a favor and accompany Mason into the city. Since he just came back here, after living with his grandparents for two years, the place has changed, and I want you to show him around to refresh his memory.

Stunned, I just nod my head, which I think my eyes have popped out, too. I didn't notice that he was talking to me, until my mother cleared her throat. "Wh-what was that?" I ask.

"We can take my car. It's already parked out front. Shall we?" he gives a smirk, and my heart drops because some part of me was wanting to see him smile to me, again. "Okay," I managed to get out.

I follow him to his car, and get in. I didn't bother to look at the model of the car, or even the color, but from what I can tell from the interior, it was a very expensive car. He started up the car, and didn't bother to strike up conversation. Throughout the ride, you can feel the electricity and tension between us, but I had to ignore it, as to not show any indication, I was a love-sick puppy, in this case, mate.

When we finally reached downtown, he got out of his car, and went to my side to open my door, before I had the chance to take out my seatbelt. "Thank you," I shyly look down, but when I look back up, he's already walking away. I shake my head to try and clear away the blush that was brought on by his earlier action. I speed walk after him, and left distance between us.

"You know you can walk next to me, mia cara. I don't bite...yet." I look up from my walking feet to his face, and I stumble because his gray eyes are more intense in the sun. He smiles wickedly, and I snap out of my daze, and walk hurriedly past him.

"I'm going to the bookstore," I say under my breath, but I knew he heard anyways. And before I got far enough, I hear him tell me that he'd be at the park by the woods. The park was only a few blocks away from the bookstore, so it wasn't far. I was only going to look at the new additions, see if I find something good, buy it, then leave.

As I get closer to the bookstore, I bump into someone, but before I fall flat on my face, the stranger catches me by waist. My body is then pulled to the person's torso, and from what I can tell, it's a guy's from the physique. With my back against his front, I cant see his face, but he then whispers into my ear, "I got you."

Immediately, I get out of his hold, and turn to face him. The guy standing in front of me is gorgeous. Roughly six feet, maybe a little less, green eyes with sparks of hazel, and brown hair with light brown highlights. "Uh, thanks."

"No problem, just helping damsels in distress from falling on their beautiful faces." I blush at this, and he laughs a cheery laugh so carefree and full of playfulness. "I'm Cillian, by the way. I'm new around here, and I sort of got lost. If you don't mind, could you help me find this hardware store? My uncle owns it, and he needs help around the store, so I volunteered."

"Sure, I'm Natalia," as I say this I reach out my hand for him to shake, but instead he ends up turning my hand over and kissing my knuckles. I blush harder this time, and from my peripheral vision, I see him smile. He lets go, then gives me the paper that has the address and name of the store. "Hardy's Hardware Store," I say out loud," I think it's this way." He starts following me, and I start looking for the store. I've seen it before close by the bookstore, so eventually, we get there in no time. The store was actually closer than I thought, and by the park, Mason said he'd be at.

"Thanks so much, Natalia. You are officially my first new friend here. How about we meet up again to pig out?" he smiles a boyish smile, then hands me a paper with his number, and before I say something back he rushes into the store. I smile to myself, thinking, too, that he's my first friend in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~

750 Votes & 14000 Reads For Entire Story for Next Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry guys, I had to end it there. This is just a filler chapter, but I really wanted to write more to put in more action. It's sort of late and I'm tired too though. Haha cx Honestly, I need to know if you guys want

Shorter Chapters with shorter wait

OR

Longer Chapters with longer wait'

Please let me know in the comments so I can try to get more organized in my writing schedule.

-T.J.

Vote, Comment, Share, and Fan!