~Chapter 7~

Recap:

"Thanks so much, Natalia. You are officially my first new friend here. How about we meet up again to pig out?" he smiles a boyish smile, then hands me a paper with his number, and before I say something back he rushes into the store. I smile to myself, thinking, too, that he's my first friend in my life.

~~~~~

As I start walking back, I go to the park to check if Mason was still there, and when I did get there, he was nowhere to be found. My mind started to believe that he left us, and that I should walk back. "He's in the woods that's outside of the park, taking a run," Naomi suddenly says to me in my head. "How do you know?" I ask back.

She pauses, and I know she's being bashful about it. "His wolf, my mate has been contacting me through our link. Please can we go, I'd like to run free. It's been awhile." I know she's been getting restless due to the lack of being free. You see, when we transform into our Lycan form, our wolves take control and they're the ones that take control of thoughts and actions. Since, our wolves are similar to our personalities, we understand each other on a greater scale, kind of like twins.

"Okay, we can." She yelps in excitement, and I start walking towards the woods, and along the park. Once I'm out of sight and safely in the woods, I transform. The thing about us, Lycans, when we transform, our human bodies and whatever we're wearing disappear, and our forms take over along with our wolf.

It takes me awhile, to notice that we're moving, and passing by the trees, bushes, grass, and flowers. By letting our wolves free, once we transform back to our human form, we have more energy instead of being tired, so that's a definite plus.

Further ahead of the path we're on, we both see a clearing and can hear a faint sound of water coming from it. When Naomi reaches it, in front of us is a clear and blue small body of water, along with a mini waterfall. Lilies and other plants are either in or surrounding it. As we take in the scenery, we both hear a twig snap, and Naomi, immediately, gets alert, turning towards the sound. There stood a larger wolf. Its fur black as midnight, and eyes a silver color; the color shining in an intense way. The wolf was so beautiful. Compared to Naomi, she had a lighter brown color than my hair, a concentrated brown eye color with gold flecks around the center, and she was definitely smaller.

As I admire the wolf in front of us, Naomi gets ecstatic, barks, and runs towards the wolf. Since I was only watching the view at the back of her mind, I get completely terrified thinking she's gone crazy, and that the wolf may attack at her reckless behavior. Instead of attacking though, the other wolf wags his tail and runs towards us, too. As we all clash, we start rolling, and it isn't until I hear Naomi's playful bark, that I find out she's playing with this wolf. Suddenly I realize that this wolf isn't just any random wolf, she's playing with, it's Mason's wolf.

It becomes clear, now, how both our wolves are playing with each other, and now cuddling next to each other that they're completely happy that they finally got to interact more than just mind-linking each other. I feel happy for Naomi that Mason's wolf accepted her, but at the same time I think why can't Mason do the same for me in return, instead of going along with this plan. I wonder how Mason is taking this situation. Hopefully, from this, he'll finally understand that from this, taking me as his mate will be the best choice.

~~~~~~~~~~

25 Votes & 100 Reads for Next Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Okay, so I'll write again tomorrow night. This was just a really short chapter so lowered the votes and reads. Some of you guys got confused on why there was so much votes and reads needed on the last chapter, and I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding, but I was meaning for the whole series, instead of just that chapter. As you all can see, I exceeded the amount I was asking, and I just want to thank you all so much for that. I really appreciate your support, reviews, and opinions on this. I really thought this story would get so many reads, so thank you, again!

-T.J.