Music Mends The Heart

Hi everyone! I am happy to say that the first chapter of Music Mends The Heart is up! I don't know when to post the next chapter since I've finished it already. So here's an excerpt and a part of the first chapter:

Having a new person entering your life is hard, right? Especially if she was your boyfriend's music camp buddy.

Emmy Rozell has best friends and boyfriend anyone can ask for. They all got her back, and she definitely has theirs. It's no wonder they're considered her family and band mates. Well, not exactly. Emmy is not at all part of the band, Exploited Minds though she contributes by doing all the tech stuff and just being the main supporter of them. Things get tricky when their band manager resigns, and they have to find a new one. Does this new person fit into her family? Or does this person takes it to new heights, she never imagined?

In an instant, her band family crashes before her and loses the person she loves with all her heart. With all that's happened, she discovers another shocking news. She leaves everything behind and ventures on something new. Through finding herself, she meets him. Who's him? Not anyone special. Maybe. But one thing is for sure, Music Mends The Heart.

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Looking up at Tristan I notice him already staring at me. His dark hair is sexily messed up and some of his hair fall in front of his left eye. His eyes are a mixture of gray and bluish, making it very hypnotic. Overall, his face is just absolutely flawless, and it makes me wonder how I ever got so lucky to have a caring, funny, and just amazing guy.

He could've had any other girl if he could, but instead he chose me, his best friend who had boring, flat, dark brown hair and even more boring brown eyes. Compared to his 6 ft, I was a petite 5 ft 4 in. I wasn't too skinny or too fat. Everything about me was in the middle if that even makes sense. I had boobs that weren't too big that it was overwhelming, nor did I have small ones. I had some curves in all the places they should be. In total, I was okay, but from what I heard from other people was that I was pretty.

"What are you thinking about," Tristan asks me, making me snap out of my daze.

"Oh nothing, just thinking."

"Thinking of me?"

"No," I say drawing it out while jokingly pushing his shoulder, making him let go of me.

"Whatever you say," he smirks, eating a french fry while staring ahead at nothing in particular. I secretly smile continuing my consumption of my food.

The rest of our lunch break was spent with laughter, throwing food at each other, and just chilling with one another like we always do.

Tristan turns towards me, smiling. "I think I figured out what to title the song."

Lifting one of my last french fries I ask, "and what is it?"

"Fell for you," he states simply. "Fell for you?" I sounded unsure, but in reality, I was beaming on the inside. It sounded really nice for this slow song.

"Yep." He pops the "P" and grabs my last french fry.

"HEY!" I yell, upset because it was the last one. He just chuckles and bites into it. He offers me the rest, and I happily eat it, while leaning against his side.

I sigh inwardly, thinking to myself what can go wrong in my life.

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

Thanks for reading! 

-T.J. <3