End Summary

As you all very well know, I'm not good at all with updates which is an understatement. I update pretty much never, leaving you all behind in a story that you've been reading just so it'll sit, waiting for another update. It's torturous, and it's not fair at all for you guys.

I've rarely been active in writing. And to be honest, I have no more passion for this story. I wrote it in the beginning to fit what I imagined, but after each update, I tried to make it to what you guys would like to see. Then it just became something that felt like a chore to do. I really do love writing stories, but I've lost interest in this one.

I'm not going to leave you all hanging because I did say I finished this story. I just haven't written full chapters of the ending. I know some of you are confused, so let me just piece everything together in summarization form.

The Moon Goddess destined Natalia and Mason together, but due to circumstances he fell under pressure and ended up engaged to Julia who he thought he was in love with, but truly isn't. He was brainwashed to think Natalia is one to jump from guy to guy and hated the thought of that, so the only way he could think of was to be with her by using her sexually like all those "other guys" she had. Truthfully, she never did anything and was innocent. The Moon Goddess showed her options. In which one was to end up his slave and be unhappy, one was to leave him alone and be alone, and the other was to live happily with him by standing up to him and taking none of his bs. That is where Cillian comes along. His family died in the hands of Julia's parents. He wanted to get revenge, but didn't realize his mate was Julia. When he did find out, he sorta went crazy. He thought it was cruel for him to go through that, though he still planned to have his revenge. At first, he was friends with Natalia, but when he found out the truth between Julia and Mason, he was using her for his plan. This plan was to destroy Julia's parents' reputation by exposing Mason's agreement of having Natalia as his slave, thereby also destroying Julia with heartbreak too. He doesn't see that by helping Natalia stand up to Nathan that it's actually in their favor, as destined by the Moon Goddess. So eventually, Mason realizes the truth about Natalia and gets to Julia before Cillian meets with her to expose the truth. He breaks off the engagement, which outrages her parents, but he doesn't care and goes to Natalia. Cillian arrives at the scene and realizes his plan was ruined. But when he sees Julia broken, it breaks him more than the deaths of his family. He realizes she needs him and they end up together. Her parents' reputation is destroyed. Mason goes to Natalia and they make up. They live happily and the reason why the vision was black is because Mason was covering her eyes because he had a surprise for her, but their child sprayed water at her and so that's why she laughed and said "I'm going to get you."

It really is vague because that was like an unprofessional layout. It was way off my original plans, but then again I just kept changing until it became like this whole bunch of confusing stuff.

I don't know if I want to write more stories. Thoughts always crossed my mind, and I know I have my heart into it. I think I'll just write a whole story first, finished and all. Then upload them from there. If I do have any more upcoming projects, I'll do that instead of writing it as I go along.

I've been horrible throughout updating this story. I sincerely to the depths of my heart apologize. I promise to never do that again for stories that I'd plan to write and stuff. Hopefully, I'll have time to.

Overall, thank you to those who were patient, who stayed through this horribly unorganized written story. I hope you'll consider reading my upcoming ones. If not, that's okay too. I think I'll start writing "Music Mends the Heart." Bye for now.

-T.J. <3