Chapter 7: The Abduction

Zen's POV ((yes, I can bold words again! Woohoo!))

I sat at home. Lily was eating waffles, Darkness was sharpening his--I mean, her knife, the Azelf was pointing a gun at me...just another normal day.

"I AM COBALT, AZELF OF PRIIIIIIIIDE!!!" the Azelf shouted.

"Could you shut up?" I asked. "I'm trying to think about things."

The Azelf growled. "DO I HAVE TO SHOOT YOU?!"

"If you want," I said before blacking out.

-------------------

I woke up in a kitchen. A giant robotic...Psyduck?...was staring at me.

"Hello, little guy," she said. "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

Darkness' POV

"Oh, look, he's gone," I said, not giving a crap.

"I CANT BELIEVE HES GONE!!!" Lily shouted.

"Lily," I said. "Shut up."

Lily cried. I looked at her.

"Lily..."

Lily looked up. "Huh?"

I walked up to her. "I need to tell you something."

"What?"

I sighed. "I'm...concerned about him," I said, blushing.

Lily giggled. "Riiight," she said, "concerned."

I blushed harder. "I don't like him!" I exclaimed. "I hate his guts!"

Lily smiled cutely. "Just keep telling yourself that," she said, then walked off.

I was alone. Just me, a bunch of waffles, and Cobalt. Yes, it sure was good to just be alone with my thoughts. I wonder how many Trainers I can kill today...

Lilly's POV

I just know Darkness likes Zen more than she says she does! I hope she doesn't eat my waffles...

I heard someone coming. I hid behind the tree and watched a Lombre walk around. He reached into a bush, pulled out a Caterpie, and threw it at the road for his Trainer to catch. I gasped.

At that moment, I saw Darkness come towards him with a knife, ready to stab him. I closed my eyes and heard a stabbing sound. When I opened them, Darkness was pooping on the Trainer's corpse.

That's one way to get revenge...