Chapter 14: The Thirteenth Chapter (shh dont tell anyone)

Zen POVs

So, I have to fight four of the Seven Deadly Sins with three of the Seven Deadly Sins. Also, I should probably mention that nobody here is strong against Fire types.
I looked at William to see if he was crazy. He wasn't. We were going to get killed or die trying. And neither option sounds fun.
"So," I said to him, "how are we gonna do this?"
"Well," he said, "the three of you will stand completely still..." I nodded. "while I sneak up behind Greed..." Nod. "and stab her in the back with my special knife."
"What makes it so special?" I asked.
"You'll see," he said. "You'll see..."
Darkness walked in. "Lily made waffle sandwiches," she said.
"When will she learn that pancakes are superior to waffles?" asked William.
"I don't know," I replied. "I just don't know."

We finished eating, and William told the two girls his plan.
"'Special knife?'" Darkness asked suspiciously.
"It'll kill her instantly, and we'll never see her again," William told her.
"If you say so..."
Lily looked at us. "There's something I need to do first..." she said, then ran to her room.
"How do you have so many rooms?" William asked. I shrugged.
At that moment, the door to Lily's room opened, and out came...
"Wow," I said. "I can't believe it."
"She can do that?" William asked.
"You're...you're a..." Darkness stammered.
Lily looked at us. "What?" she asked. "Haven't you seen a Liligant before?" We shook our heads.
Lily grabbed me. "We'd better get you ready, too," she said, then dragged me to her room and pulled out a box of Rare Candies.
"Holy stick on a stick," was all I could say.

The four of us stood outside our bush: an Espeon, an Umbreon, a Liligant, and a Weaville. We had started as strangers, and we were ready as...
Companions.