Chapter 15: Greed

"PLAN SUPERSEXYESPEONWILLIAM, COMMENCE!" William shouted. We all stood completely still.

"I never agreed to that name," said Lily.

William got behind Greed and fell to the floor, dead. We had done it. We'd won! And it was all so easy...

William glowed purple. Weird, but I'm used to weird. He then entered Greed through her stab wound.

This won't end well.

Greed stood up. "I hope one of you is strong against Fire types," she said, "because otherwise, I'm unstoppable." Lily and I wanted to be anywhere but here at the moment.

"Greed!" Darkness shouted. "You've taken too much! You've taken my friend!"

"You've taken Doug!" I shouted.

"One of my waffles went missing, so I'm blaming you!" Lily shouted.

"And now," said Greed, "I will take your lives." She lunged at Lily, readying a Flamethrower. I grabbed Darkness' knife, but it was too late; Lily was knocked unconscious.

"And now," she said, "to finish the job!" Greed scratched vigorously at Lily. I ran towards Greed and pushed her off, then turned to Lily.

"I'll get Lily to safety!" I shouted to Darkness. "You take care of Greed!" I escaped perfectly.

Darkness POV
I turned to face Greed. "Prepare to die!" I shouted, running at her with my knife.

"WAIT!" Greed said suddenly. She revealed my Trainer.

"She's the one who betrayed you!" Greed said. "Kill her! She's the one you really hate!" Greed escaped.

"C...Cuddles?" the Trainer said, looking down at me. I stabbed her between the eyes, killing her. I dropped my knife and laid down.

Greed POV

I walked outside my Pokeball and saw a scared-looking security guard.

"You," I said. "What's your name?"

"D-Doug," the security guard stuttered, "Doug Robertson."

"Well, Doug," I said, "how would you like to help me with something?"