Chapter 6: Darkness' Past

Darkness POV

Ok, kids, gather 'round the campfire. Darkness here to tell y'all a story.

---------------

It was 12 years ago. I had just hatched. I was an adorable little Eevee, and I was given to a little girl, who named me "Cuddles."

We did everything together. We got all eight badges. We went through Mt. Moon. We went through Victory Road, where I evolved into Umbreon. We beat the Kanto League. Everything was perfect.

Then one day, my trainer ran to the Day Care. The woman told her that an Eevee egg was laying around in it. I hugged it, wanting to know what my brother/sister would be like. I wish I had pushed it off a cliff.

When the egg hatched, a slightly-discolored Eevee stared up at my trainer. She soon spent all her time with my sister, whom she had named "Sparkles."

Slowly, she began to forget about me. Knowing she didn't care about me anymore, I broke my Pokeball, made sure everyone thought I was male, and became known as "Darkness," killing Pokemon trainers on sight.

I had become quite infamous among humans, with what I assumed were large amounts of money being given to whoever could catch me.

I was always able to either get away or kill. Until I met that Sneasel.

---------------

So, now you know more about me, your favorite character--

Cobalt's POV

WRONG!!! EVERYBODY KNOWS IM YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER!!! DUH!!!!!!!!