(18) bestfriends brother??hahaha no...maybe?

"allie its not what it looks like" ty yelles after me but i was already out the door i take off running down the street i am not sure where i am going but i just keeping running and running.i end up at the park. i sigh out of breth, and truge my way through the sandbox and sit on the swing. i close my eyes for a minute but hear someone walking up behind me i sigh "ty i dont wanna""wrong person"i jump up and turn towords the person"blake what are you doing here?" he smiles at me a creepy smile "no ones around allie, who is going to help you now" he walk closer to me as i start to back up."whats wrong are you scared, poor little allie no big brother or friends around, remember what i told you. your mine , all mine." i swolled my fear "you dont own me" i try to say being strong but you could hear the weeknees in my voice. when i say that he looks pissed."what did you say?"he reachs out and grabs my wrist i whine in paine."thats right you should be scared"

ty's pov

"sky you had to bring that girl over!" i yell when driving to find allie i looked at her house and i called shy and sam and they are looking for her aroung town and at the mall. me and ty are headed to the park i see blakes car"oh shit, sky call sam i need him now tell him allie might be near blake"ty nodds his head"you need help?" he asked me"no i am doing this now on my own" i run into the park and hear someone cry out in paine i run and almost trip on tree branches when i get to the swings i see allie and blake in the big opening he was hurting her wrist that he clemched in his hand and she was close to tears "get the fuck off of me"she yells. he raises his hand to hit her "get your fucking hands off my girlfriend!" i yell and walk out so they can see me. blake droped her wrist she looks at me scared i run over to her and cup her face in my hands " are you ok? it wasnt what it looked like i swear that was sky' girl slut thing" she gives me a little smile"sorry to break up this little love fest but what do you to think i am really that fucking dumb? you guys hate eachother." i stand infrount of allie"well we changed our minds.we love eachother and we are dating" he rolls his eyes "prove it" i trun around a wisper "allie i have to kiss you" i say and lean in

allies pov

we both lean in and the miniute our lips touch its like sparks and he puts one arm around my waist and one hand on my cheek pulling me closer i wrap my arms around his neck .we get so close that our bodys are touching which is like another spark going through us.i forgot about ever thing that has happened or what was happening, i frogot about blake, about that girl, everything. soon we all the sudden pull apart my eyes flutter open just in time to see blake wind back a punch ty in the side of the jaw. i scream and ty punchs blak just as sky runs round to us "what is going on?" he asks me i just point to the two of them beating the shit of eachother."i dont know what to do?"we both looked and ty punched blake extermily hard in the face and he fell to the ground and went to kick him. sky ran over and pulled ty away he was breathing hard and had a huge red mark on his face. he walks over to me moves in close i touch his face and he winces "sorry " i say moveing my hand quickly.befor i can put it down takes my hand and says "its alright dont worry about it,lets go home" we all walk back to ty's car and sam shy max and pat all run torows us sam hugs me"are you alright?" i look at ty "ya" shay hugs me then looks at ty "oh my god what happened to your face?" he smiles "i got punched" he winces "by who ?"pat asks"blake" me ty and sky say at the same time. we talked for a little and ty said he was bring me back to his house and not letting me out of his sight it took some convinceing for sam but he agreeded after about ten minutes

sky went to the car and got in thr drivers side "what are you doing?" ty asks him "you are no condition to drive pluse i thought you two might wanna sit together" he says looking to me. i must look like shit. i have been crying and sad and scared.me and ty get in the back of the car not saying anything i look down and i have a big blue-black bruse on my wrist. ty sees it and picks up my wrist."dose it hurt?" i sigh "not really thank you for comeing to find me if you didnt i dont know what would have hsppened" i say as a tear runs down my face he wipes it away with his thumb but keeps his hand on my face "please dont cry Allie, you dont have to think of what would have happened, i was there,i will always be there" he leans ini thought he was gonna kiss me when sky clears his throgh "sorry to interupt but were are there, and looks like your moms are to?" "our moms" we say in unison we get out of the car our mothers are best friends and they are sopouse to be travling aound the world this summer so i dont know why they are here me and ty looked at eachother took a deep breth and walked in the door.

ty's pov

"TY!SHAY! is that you" my mom yelled" as she came into the living room with allies mom trailing after they both stoped looking at us. the last they know we hated eachother all the sudden there faces went from schock to happy as they staired at our hand we both looked down and relized we were holding hands i looked at allie and she is blushing. our moms ran over and huged us. my mom cups my face "oh baby what happened? did you get in a fight?" i look at allie and she nods her head telling me its ok "ya i did, with blake"allies mom sees her wrist "did he do that to you?"

allies pov

we had to explain everything that happened and thankfully sam, shy, max, and pat all came so they could help us convince our moms that we were ok to be left alone and that they can go back to there trip. it took us till 10:00 and they made us see them off at the airport. me ty shay and max all went back to shys house and sam and pat went to spend the night at pats.shay and max went out for the night so it was just me and ty. we are in his room sitting on his bed waitching a movie he has his arm around me and my head my on his chest."allie?"i close my eyes"do you really" he sighs "did your really mean, are you really falling for... never mind"i smile a little and pretend i m asleep"you cant even hear me can you? you are asleep"he sighs "i dont think i will ever be able to tell you when you are awke, allie i love you" he takes a deep breth "i love you to"i say and open my eyes i look up at him "w-what?"i smile "i said i love you to"he looks at me schooked i smile at him and sit up still looking at him he is just staring at me "ty earth to ty" he is still just starting at me i laugh and lean in i kiss his lips slowly and he finely starts to react. at first it was slow but then we got more intense he put his hands on my hips and pulls me so i am on top of him but i dont care. after about three minutes of nonstop kissing we parted to take a breth "how long have you liked me?" i ask still wanting to kiss him "i have loved you since the day we meet"

flashback allies pov

FLASH BACK

"Ok class we have a new student Allie Davis" the teacher aonuches as i walk in my class every one but one boy looked at me.his friend taps him on the sholder. afet a little bit he looks up he has black longish hair and pretty brown eyes. i kinnda hope i getshe to sit next to him. There are only two seats left one next to that boy and one next tothis really pretty girl."Allie you can sit next to.....Shay spencer"thats cool i get to sit next to that girl, she is relly nice i start to talk to her about alot of stuff i bet we will be good friends. I look over and that boy is watching me talking to shay, pat sanders(he sits on the other side of me)and max heart. "who is that boy?" i ask shy. she looks over "oh dont mind him thats my twin brother."

After school

i missed the bus so i am walking around waiting for my mom to come pick me up..when i see pat on the ground with his pappers everywhere me and pat are good friends now. so i stop and help him pick them up. we pick everything up "thank you allie" he smiled he walks past sky and ty.. i thought it was funny when i found out they were best friends and there names rymed.when pat walks i see sky push him against a locker "what did you say you dork?" pat opened his mouth to say something "SKY!!" i yell they all look at me ."Allie its fine we are just talking "pat says. "No it's not fine!"i say and walk right up to sky "its not fine that people like you think they can get away with anything just because they think they are cool "i pushed him and he looks schocked"yah I bet you don't being pushed around huh?" he snapped out of it "i-uhhh-i got to go"ty helps pat up. "hey man are you ok?"i turns to him mad because he was just mean to him "what do you care?" pat interrupts me "its ok allie Tys a good guy"..."good guys don't let their friends do that to people good guys help people, not hurt them...hey pat I have to go but I will see you tomorrow." "Ok bye" he said and i walk down the hall to the frount door i was mad because for some reason i really liked him on my way to the frount do i ran into another boy"oh i am sorry" i say he looks at me and smiles"its ok , hi i'm blake" End flashback.

wo that was the day when i meet blake even thought i didnt date him till years after.i did like ty first

ty's pov

i pull her face down and kiss her more. i love kissing her.i love her and she finelly know the truth.and she loves be back.

shays pov

me and max go to my house to get some of my stuff because i am going to sleep over his house tonight.we walk past ty's room and i stop "we should cheek on them" so not even thinking i opened the door and was really confused to see allie on top of ty with them pretty much making out"ok what did i miss?"allie jumps off him