chapter 5- scerects and jokes

"ALLIE?" i hear shay yell from down stairs.she looks down the hall then back at me, she smiles shyly.is she joking?ughh i really hope not. i looke at her and she bites her lip. not ik she isnt jokeing if she was she would just start laughing.

"Allie? are you here?"shay yells Allie looks down the hall

"i got to go, talk to you later?"

i nodded and she walks out of my room.

Allie's POV

i walk down the staires and shay sees me smileing."What are you so happy about?" she laughs."i know something you dont know"i said in a sing song voice. she laughs agian "well are you gonna tell me?"

"nope" i say poping the p. "ugh give me a hint" she whines

"some one likes you" i say as i walk over to get a drink.

"WHO!" i sit on the counter and open my soda "TELL ME YOU WHORE"

Shay laughs. i hold up my finget to say on miniute and take a long slow sip of the soda."ALLIE!!!" she yells. "Its Max, you dumb shit!" i laugh. "max?like as in Max Max, like ur Max? Max heart?"she asked confused "ha ha ha yes"

she smiles really big" oh my god what should i do?"

i throw my phone at her"its calling"

she smiles"Thank you Allie"

Ty's POV

i hear Shay yelling and i am wicked thirsty so i go down stairs and see shay smileing on the phone. hmm i wonder whi she is talking to. and where is Allie?..not that is matters that is, i am just- oh nevermind ...i go in to the kitchen and allie is siting on the counter drinking a soda.i go over and get one to then i come back and sit up next to allie on the counter."so who is shay so happy to talk to?" i ask as i open my drink. she looks over to the liveing room and back at me, she smile"max". i laugh "ohhh so they now understand that they like each other? its about time" max is a cool guy and he is really nice to shay.so i dont mind if he dates her. she laughs "oh my god i know right" we both laugh and i turn to her "thank you" she tilts her head to the side"for what?". for giving me a chance to be your friend. "oh np problem." she says a blushes bright red i laugh a little.

and shay walks in "sooo?" allie asks shay blushs "he is calling me back on my phone" she says and hands allie her phone back."why dont you have him come over here? we can all watch that movie you got the other day" i asked. she smiles then turns to Allie "would you care Al's?" she laughs "oh yah i really care if one of my best friend come over. god go call him" shay walks into the other room and i jump off the counter "where are you going?" i turn back to allie "to my room, you wanna come?"

Allie's POV

"to my room, you wanna come?" he asked jokeing. uhmm i am gonna mess with him. i jump off the counter "sure lets go" i bite my lip a little he looks shocked "w-what?" i laugh "you heard me lets go, we could have some fun" he looks at me so confused and schocked."Ty clam down i was just jokeing" i laugh. i look at the clock and it is already 7 in walk upstaire and put of some pj's. when geting changed i hear the door bell ring and Shay comes up to get the movie. she gos to the bathroom and comes out and her pjs to. we look at each other and crack up laughing we are both wereing shorts and a tank top.her tank was green and her shorts were blue when my shorts were green and my tank was blue. "i guess we really do think alike" she laughs i walk to the door"come on i bet the guys are waiting"

we walk down the stiars and the guys keep looking at us. well max was looking at shay. ty was looking at me? why is ty looking at me?

Ty's POV

Allie and Shay come down the stairs. i look at Max and he is looking at shay like she is the only person in the world.i look at allie and .....hollyyyyy..shit. she looks amazeing. her hair is wavy and looks like she was in the wind. i say that in a good way. she still has a little eye liner and she is biting her lip. ugh i wish i could just go over to her and hug her and kiss her. to day that will never happen. she dosent like me like that, atleast i dont think. shay told me once that she thinks allie likes me but dosent want to tell anyone. i dont belive her tho. but then agian i never thought me and allie would be friends soo..

ShaysPOV

allie and i walk down the stairs. max was looking at me smiling. i look over to ty really fast. and he is almost drooling over Allie. we get down the stairs. me and max sit in the big chair we have (it is big enough for both of us)and ty and allie sit on the couch it is funny tho bc our couch is kinda small so u they were trying not to touch eachother . the movie starts. i forgot to tell allie that it was a scary movie.