(20) best friends brother? haha no... maybe?

best friends brother? haha no.. maybe?

chaper 20!!!! yayayayayayay

Allis pov

"well i am gonna go put on some real cloths" he looks at me and pouts "but i like what your wearing."i laugh at him "sucks for you doesn't it?" i go and find my bag in shays room and pull out a pair of shorts because its really hot out and a black tee shirt with a big white smiley face on it in that puffy paint that makes it look 3d and under the face there's the word smile . i am feeling happy today can you tell?

i walk back in the room and Ty smiles at me "hi" i blush and say hi back "hey he jumps up wanna see if everyone wants to go to the lake?" he asked all happy i laugh ya sure i will call pat

Sam's pov

i am over pats and were playing video games and he looks over at me "so Allie and Ty?" i look at him out of the corner of my eye "ya i guess i know he would do like anything for her so its all good" pats quite for a little while " you know i would do anything for her to" i straight out look at him "ya because you are her best friend ,right?" he smiles at me "yeah" i keep looking at him "what?" he asks laughing "pat, do you like my little sister?" he looks at me like i am crazy "What? me? no." i raise my eyebrow "you sure" he looks back to the TV "yes i am sure god your so weird" we play the game for a little while when his phone goes off it starts singing midnight fix by Asteria "I'm only human i can't help it, your my worst addiction i need a hit, a taste, a midnight fix" he pretty much dives of the couch for his phone and answers it "hey Alli whats up?" he said with a big smile "oh, ya i guess that would be cool. hold on I'll ask Sam" he said now frowning "hey do you want to go to the lake with Alli, Max, Shay, Sky, and ty" he pretty much had to spit out Ty's name i smile "ya sure" he turns back to the phone and tells her we are going to meet her at the lake in like 20 minutes. i know it doesn't seem like i don't care about what Allie does but i trust her, she has a good head. and i do watch out for her i love my little sister and the reason i am so ok with her staying with Ty is we all know that he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her i have known for at least three years that he liked her but she is to hard headed to believe it. me and pat get ready and we take different cars to the lake. when we get there Max and shy are already there and said that Allie and Ty were on there way.i take my towel and lay it out on the ground near the water. and take off my shirt as a car pulls into the gravel parking lot. i turn around to see Ty and Allie getting out of the car he smiles at her and takes her hand even from here i can see her blushing. i look over to pat and he is looking at Ty like he wants to kill him. wow i cant believe i didn't notice that before so pat does like Allie. I look back to her and she is looking at Ty like he is the only person around, she loves him, and that's good because he can barely take his eyes off of her. Allie finally takes her eyes off of Ty and looks at me she smiles big and lets go of Ty's hand. Allie takes off running at me across the sand and tackles me in a hug "hey Allie long time no see" i chuckle she laughs "it feels like i haven't seen you in forever bro i miss your face!" i laugh at that comment. Ty comes walking up "hows the water?" i laugh "we donut know we just got here " i say he looks at me and smiles "can i talk to you about something ?" Allie looks at him weirdly "Ya sure" i say and we both walk so Allie is out of hearing range "whats up?" i ask "i am in love with your little sister and i want to know if thats ok" ty says nervously i couldn't help it i start to bust out laughing "Ty..... i...... cant.... tell ....you... who....you can... and cant... love." i say between laughs he smiles "well i wanted to make sure its ok with you if i was to ask Allie out" i smile at him "ya its ok, you make her really happy i can tell but if you ever and i mean ever hurt her you will wish you were dead" he looks at me more serious then i have ever seen him be "Sam i could never hurt her ever i love her to much" i smile at him "good"

Allies pov

Sam and Ty walk back over to me "what was that about?" i ask a smiling at ty

he smiles at me "nothing babe"

i smile at me"babe? really?" he laughs at me "if you don't like it i wont say it"

aww he is cute i roll my eyes"are we gonna swim or what ?" he laughs and takes off his shirt and we hear another car pull into the parking lot

"oh i see how it is you guys don't even wait for me to get here" Sky's voice called from the drivers side of the car. he gets out of the car laughing "what a good friend you are"

i laugh and take off my tee shirt and shorts and head over to the water with pat coming up behind me "Allie i miss you" i laugh well come swim with me"

Pat runs over to me and tackles me into the water "ahhhhhhh ahhahahah that was cold" i yell while laughing he smiles at me " oh your dead " i say and go after him .

Ty's pov

i watch Allie play in the water as Ty comes over to me "so does she know yet?"

"yep" he looks at me "what!? what did she say?" i laugh at my best friend "she said she loves me to " he smile big and jumps up. what is he doing? he runs into the water to Allie and hugs her she stands there shocked and confused "uhhhh sky?" he smiles down at her " i don't have to listen to the boy whine about you anymore!" she blushes "o-oh"

Allies pov

i look over to Ty and he isn't there anymore, where did he go i look to pat and Ty and they are talking "he man i am sorry about the past, i know I'm an ass" pat laughs out loud "ya your are" they both laughed and did one of those funny guy hand shakes thing. i look back to the shore to find Ty. when something grabs my leg and pulls me under. i take a deep breath and the water surrounds me.who did that? i open my eyes and see a blurry Ty swimming away.. me chasing him ended up in a game of tag. we all play and hang out we all went home. and by home i mean Sam and e went to our house Ty,shay and max went to shays house and sky and pat went to their houses. me and Sam watched a movie and then went to our rooms. i am laying in my bed waiting for sleep but i couldn't. i miss Ty because i cant sleep with out him. i groan and roll over so i am on my back. maybe i should go over there? no i cant do that , that would be dumb plus he is probably already asleep.i sigh again then hear a creaking noise on the stairs. what was that? there it goes again. maybe i am hearing things but i swear that sounds like foot steps going down my hall maybe its Sam.. then the noise stops right infront of my bed room door. i glue my eyes on the door scared. the door knob starts to giggle slightly and then slowly turns the door slowly opens standing there in my door is the last person i expected....

coment and vote pleaseeeeeeee