chapter "heres the plan"

hey guys i know it is short =P please comment and vote!!!

....................

............................

...recap---...............................

Ty's pov

" you were right" i blurt out. shay looks at me confused "what do you mean?" i laugh "you were right i love her. i love Allie"

......................................

...........................

.........

...

..

shays pov

i smile "well you know what we have to do now right?" he looks at me funny"no?"

"ugh sometimes your so dumb, we have to make her see how much she really likes you." he looks at me with a sad expression "shay one problem with your little plain there is she doesn't like me, and he never will."wow he is really sad about that thought. i have never seen my bother sad about a girl."Ty i think she likes you i really do i just think she is ignoring the fact." he looks at me hopefully "really?" ya.. and i think i know how we can make her see this. here's the plain"..

next morning

Allies pov.

i wake up before the alarm clock goes off take and go take a shower. when i get out i get dressed in a green shirt that has a tree on it and say 'recycle, or do you want me to die?' and a pair of skinny jeans and dry my hair . i put on some eye liner and go back to shays room. when i go in she was getting ready to go take a shower."hey Al's will you go see if Ty's awake please?"

"ya sure" i walk over to Ty's room and softly knock on the door. "Ty are you awake?" i ask no answer. so i go in the room and look at the bed. sure enough there was that lazy lump we all call Ty. i tap him "Ty" nothing "Ty get up its time for school" i say in push him a bit.when i did that he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bed with him. i was shocked. we were laying so that he was behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist.i turn my head to face him about to yell when i see, that he isn't awake .. for someone who is asleep this boy is pretty damn strong.i sigh . "Ty come on and get up" i was just able to turn so i am facing him, aww he is cute when he is sleeping ...wait what did i just think..not the point "Ty wake up" i say kinda loud and is sleepy eyes slowly open. "Allie?" i laugh "ya i didn't know that you attack in your sleep" he tilts his head to the side."what do u mean?" i gestured to his arms."ohh" he laughed "sorry about that"he said and unwrapped his arms from me.the crazy thing is that i kinda want then to still be there.no Allie bad thoughts. "your free " he laughed and stretched i got up and looked at him

Ty's pov

Allie looked down at me "shay sent me to come see if you were awake and you are so ya and sorry about the bed thing OK bye." she said as fast as she could and pretty much ran out of my room . i chuckled and ran my hand through my hair.this is gonna be harder then i thought. i get up and walk over to my closet to find cloths. i end up picking out a pair of grayish jeans and a black tee shirt. i walk out of my room and start to walk down the stairs when i hear a small voice whisper my name "Ty!" i look back and shay has her head peeking out the door. i laugh a little "shhh" she hisses at me."come here" i turn around and walk into her room"shay i love you, but you need to stop being such a crack head." i joked. it got her to smile . "i have a question" she said sill whispering. i laugh" uhhh shay no one can hear you allies down stairs" she blushes a bit "oh" she laughs"ya so what did u want to ask me?" "oh dose sky know you like her?"i laugh"no but i got to tell him"

allies pov

"tell who what?" i ask as i walk in to shays room they both look at me shocked i must have scared them haha."uhhh" shay says dumbly,Ty spoke up."we were talking about asking Ty about pizza for the party" he said smiling "you know how sky loves his food"we all laugh"ya remember Ur birthday last year ? i thought that sky was gonna eat ur hand to get to the cake"i joke we were all laughing at that memory"ya thats wen i dared you to kiss Ty shay blurted out" i look at her and she covers her mouth"shay!" she laughs a little i am going to kill her." well when was this and why didn't i get a kiss?" Ty pouted. "i-i just n-never got to it that's all" he laughed"well i have time now"

Ty'pov

she bites her lip "wh-what?" shay smiles from behind Allie "i said i have time now" i know she wont do it but that would be awesome."o-OK she said still biting her lip" i look at her socked "are you sure?" she shakes her head "ya i will right now" she walks over to me "you ready?"she asks me "ya, only if Ur sue" i might want this but i would never make her do something she didnt want to do. she looked at my lips and moved closer, she closed her eye and gets closer.then..................

oh sorry gonna stop there .. i wont keep going with out comments and thanks to all of u who have commented and voted!!!