chapter 3. locker problems

allie pov

"...oh but do you want to sleep over tonight?" shay asks

i get up and strech.the look over at sam for permission he laughd

"go ahead i dont care what you do..mostly"

he laughes some more and walks out of the the i look back over and shay is looking at me smileing and i see ty looking at me to. for some reason i feel a bit unconforable bc i know i dont look good.i run my fingers throught my messy hair and strighent out my shirt.

shay laughs"well i am going to go get ready now see you later" and walks out

ty's pov

i smile at her and we stand there for a minute not saying anything.. i was wonerding what she was thinking bc when i looked at her i nodiced she was biting her lip and looking at me.i chuckled a bit and she snaped out of it..

"well i am going to go g-get dressed s-see you at school"

she suttred and walked into her room. i shake my head and go back into mine.. i wonder if she remember our talk ..i know i sound strange or really creepy but i have liked her since fifth grade.. i haven had a gf since i meet her.. i just can't do it..even tho i have seen her have boyfriends and i a had to see her with blake her jack-ass ex boyfriend. i dont know what he did to her but ik she was scared shitless of him.and i swear to god if i ever find out that bastred did anything to her i will kill him.

Allies pov

i go in my room and get dressed try to forget the strange feeling i had.. i decieed on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a black tee shirt that had

'lets get loud' in splater panted letters on it

and i grabed my white with random colors backpack{i got a white backpack so me the guys,sam and shay could wright on it.so now there is writeing all over it}and put on my sneekers. i go down satirs and sam said he would drive me to school ..like he dosent do it every day. we get in the car and head off.the whole ride me and sam are jokeing and singing.we pull up the to the high school( it looks like any other high school kinda big tho) i get out of the car

"so just remember i am going to get a ride with shay so dont wait for me"

"yah yah yah" he laughed

i got out of the car walked up the stais and went to find max and pat,i couldnt find them so i walked over to my locker.i put in the combo 3-14-8 it didnt work. "crap" i try agian 3-14-8 nothing "what the hell" ugh this happens every day.." here let me help" i hear a deep voics behind me say, i didnt think to look behind me."whats the numbers?" he asked "3-14-8" he tyrned it left,right left.."there you go u were just turning it the wrong way" "thnak yo-" i turn and i am face to face with ...

ty's pov

she turns to me and our faces are inchs away if i was to lean in i would be kissing her.she looks at me shocked then looks at my lips. when she looks back in my eyes she was biteing her lip.ugh i love when she dose that.

allie's pov

i look down at his lips, so colse i look back into his eyes. he looks like he is slowly comeing closer. am i seeing thing or is he really geting closer? he is closer now and closer. i think he is gonna kiss me. he inches closer

the bell

"i-i got to go to my class"i wisper

he smiles "see you later"

ty's pov

she walks to her class. i cant belive i almost just kissed her. wow and she didnt even move tho maybe she... no no i just caught her off gard. "Ty!" sky yells "come on. you cant be late agian".