Prologue

Hi, everybody! So, I have watched The Angry Birds Movie 2, and it was amazing, and funniest movie of the year. You should watch it. Sure there's one thing I don't like in the movie (I don't wanna mention it), but I decided to ignore that, and focused on the funny parts. The 2nd movie almost ruined my career and confidence of writing Angry Birds Movie fanfiction, but I decided to keep going, until I'm running out of ideas.

So, as promise, this is my version of The Angry Birds Movie 2 with my one and only main OC, Aggie. The story is complicated to make since the end of the Angry Birds Series season 1, but I did my best. Enjoy the first chapter.

WARNING: SPOILER!

It was another beautiful day on Bird Island. The sun was shining. The birds were going about their business. From now on, they used slingshots to transport one place to another, and safely landed on target platforms with a spring at the bottom. Red was doing what he did best: keeping the whole island safe.

Red was the hero of Bird Island, and he intended on keeping it that way. As he performed his daily patrol at the beach, he popped out from the sand. He and his friends were watching-and waiting for the pigs to attack.

"Bomb, anything from Piggy Island?" Red asked.

Bomb replied as he popped out of the sand next to Red, and stared through some binoculars, "Nope."

"Chuck, anything to the north?"

Chuck emerged out of a lump of sand, binoculars at the ready. He gasped with his eyes widened, and said, "Nope. Nothin'."

"Aggie, have you felt something in the Force?"

Aggie sat with crossed legs on the sand, and her eyes closed, letting the Force flow through her, "I think I feel something. Something... circular... and flying... and creamy! I felt... pie."

Red was quite confuse of his ex-girlfriend's report, "Pie?! What does that even mean?"

They weren't the only ones on the lookout, though. A nearby hatchling spotted something in the sky.

"What's that?" Vivi, the green hatchling, asked as he pointed at a round object that was zipping closer and closer to the beach.

"Uh-oh," Red took the binoculars from Chuck, and he looked through them. There was a pie coming towards them.

"Incoming pie!" Chuck alerted.

"Incoming sweet for life!" Zoe, the pink hatchling, exclaimed.

"What do we do?!" asked Bomb.

"Duck!" Red warned them.

Red, Chuck, and Bomb ducked down back in the sand, and Zoe, Vivi, and Aggie ran out of the way, but a duck thought he was called as he got up from his chair. A cream pie soared through the air and made a loud SPLAT! as it hit a duck square in the face.

"I got pie all over my face!" The duck squawked.

"Hey, sorry, buddy," Red apologized to the duck, Quickly, Red looked through his binoculars toward Piggy Island. There he saw exactly what he suspected: a bunch of pigs. Next to their very own slingshot. Celebrating. The pigs had launched the pie that had smacked the poor duck right in the bill!

Seething with anger, Red made a vow.

"Those pigs...," he started.

"Those big fat green meanies...," Aggie joined him, holding her fist up.

"Are gonna pay...," Chuck added fiercely, joining the two.

They looked expectantly at Bomb, who they hoped would finish their sentence.