Chapter 7: Sad Song

The next morning, I woke up in my bed, with the curtains opened and the sun shining down brightly. I stretched and then heard my phone go off, I checked it and saw that my new friend, James texted me. 'Morning babe' is what the text said, I smiled and replied back to him, I started giggling. Yea....I have a huge crush on James. It's like the first day my dad met me, and I was watching the award shows and flipped out when Black Veil Brides was being called as a winner, it's like if I met Black Veil Brides, I'd flip. That's how I am when James is around me, I flip inside, my heart speeds up and my stomach does flips. That's what I mean when I say I have a huge crush on him. My phone buzzed again and I smiled even more, if that was possible, when I saw that I got another text from him, 'Hey, I can't keep calling you babe....I have a girlfriend' he said and my smile dropped really fast. I let my phone drop on the floor and then I curled in a ball and started crying, I was crushed, very crushed. James and I were like boyfriend and girlfriend, but we weren't dating, sadly. (*www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZsXcc_tC... This song goes with the chapter, I was listening to this song hte whole time I was writting thise chapter*)

I cried and cried until I felt numb, I kept on crying though. I picked up my phone and pulled up my music, picking Sad Song by We The Kings ft Elena Coats, it started playing and I cried even more. I started singing when Travis started singing, I cried some more while I was singing along with Travis and Elena.

You and I,

We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky.

With you, I'm alive

Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,

Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.

Like I'm half of a whole.

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn.

Like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I'm just a sad song.

I'm just a sad song.

With you I fall.

It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall.

With you I'm a beautiful mess.

It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,

Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

Without you, I feel broke.

Like I'm half of a whole.

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn.

Like a sail in a storm.

Without you, I'm just a sad song.

You're the perfect melody,

The only harmony

I wanna hear.

You're my favorite part of me,

With you standing next to me,

I've got nothing to fear.

Without you, I feel broke.

Like I'm half of a whole.

Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Without you, I feel torn.