Chapter 4: My Birthday

A few days later-

I woke up to my alarm singing 'Happy Birthday' to me from my phone, I yawned and sat up with my legs hanging over the side of my bed. I took my phone in my hands and saw that Cole and Morgan texted me while I was asleep.

From: Morgan

To: Ashley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!!!! P.s, give meh yo address so I can come over (*I spelled her text like that on purpose, so  no hate or anything for that*)

I smiled, and then looked at the other text, the one from Cole.

From: Cole

To: Ashley

Happy Birthday sweetie!!!! <3

I stared at the text and then started smiling, I replied to the both of them saying 'thank you' and then put my phone down and then grabbed my laptop. I logged into Facebook and saw a few happy birthday's on my timeline. I smiled and then I realized I had a friend request, I clicked the person thing and guess who came up? Cole. Yep, I read the request, and it said 'Cole Andrews has sent you a friends request' it said and I cliked confirm. Once I confirmed it, Cole messaged me.

-Facebook Convo between Cole and Ashley-

Cole: Happy birthday!

Me: Thanks, and you called me sweetie..?

Cole: *Hides* Yea.....

Me: Yea.....what?

Cole: Is it to early to say I love you?

Me: No.....but you love me?????

Cole: Yea....I do.

Me: I love you too <3

Cole: Really?

Me: Yes.

Cole: Then will you be my girlfriend birthday girl?

Me: YES and lol

Cole: Yay!

Me: :)

Me: Hey, wanna come over?

Cole: Are you sure I can?

Me: Yes

Cole: Okay I'll be right there!

-End of convo-

I told Cole my address and smiled really big, and then when I went back to my profile, I saw another request, so I clicked on it and saw that Cole had requested me in a relationship request, I smiled and confirmed that too, and when I went back to my profile and saw it there, 'In a relationship with Cole Andrews' it said and I smiled even bigger.  I clicked on his profile and looked at it, 'In a relationship with Ashley Bagans' his relationship status said, and i smiled even bigger.

I closed my laptop and got off my bed, grabbing my phone, I walked out of my room and into the living room to see my dad and uncles decorating. I smiled big and then waited at the bottom of the stairs, just watching them, and once they noticed me, they smiled and my dad opened his arms out to me, I walked over to him and hugged him. He hugged back and then when he let go of me, I hugged uncle Billy, then uncle Aaron, then uncle Nick. Each time, they said "Happy birthday" to me and I thanked them. I was just about to go into the kitchean to get something to eat when I remembered something, I turned around and looked at my dad, pointing my finger in the air.

"Morgan and Cole are coming over" I said and my dad just nodded. I walked into the kitchean and when I turned around, I saw my three uncles there, I looked at them and they smiled at me, "Yes?" I asked, "So does this mean we get to meet the boy who gave you his number and your best friend?" Uncle Aaron asked and I nodded. Uncle Billy then came up to me and smiled, "So, anything happening between you and Cole?" he asked, I looked down and just stared at my feet, "What?" all of them asked, I picked my head up and saw them looking at me with confused faces. "He's my boyfriend" I whispered. The three of them kept on giving me the confused look and i sighed. "What was that?" Uncle Billy asked.