Chapter 5: Investiagation with the Fam

(*Chapter 5 and 6 are gona be a little weird, becuase I ended up doing 6 then 5.*)

-Zak's POV-

I walked to the living room and saw Ashley there on her phone and watching tv, "Hey dad" she said when she saw me, "Hey" I said and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. As I was about to open the fridge, I felt my phone vibrate, I took it off the counter and looked at who was calling, it was Victoria from the hotel in downtown London, so I picked it up.

-Phone convo-

Me: Hello?

Victoria: Hi, is this Zak?

Me: Yes, this is.

Victoria: Hi Zak, this is Victoria from the hotel in downtown London.

Me: Yes, hello Victoria.

Victoria: Hello, so I was just wondering, when can you come down to investigate?

Me: Well, when would be okay with you?

Victoria: How about tomorrow night? Say we meet up at four and we show you around and then you can investigate when it's dark out?

Me: Sounds like a plan, do you mind if I bring someone along for some knowledge?

Victoria: I wouldn't mind

Me: Okay thank you, we'll be there tomorrow then

Victoria: Great

Me: Bye

Victoria: Bye

-Phone convo ended-

I walked back into the living room with my phone in my hand and looked at Ashley, she looked up at me and stared. "Yes?" She asked, "Do you want to go on a investigation with us tomorrow night?" I asked and she smiled a  bit, "Where?" I smiled too. "The hotel in downtown London" I said and she smiled bigger, "I would love to! I love London and the Brittish accents!" she said clapping her hands and kind of jumping up and down on the couch. I smiled, "Great" I said walking back into the kitchen. I finally found something to eat and started making it when I felt my phone buzz. I looked at it and saw it was a text from Aaron. 

-That night-

I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed, Ashley screamed for me from downstairs and I mumbled in my pillow, I then got up and walked downstairs, "What?" I asked tiredly at the bottom of the stairs. She turned her head to look at me. "Hi" she said smiling big. I rolled my eyes and walked back up stairs.

When I got back to my room, I took my shirt off and went to bed, but before I fell asleep, I heard my phone buzz on the side table.

-The next morning-

-Ashley's POV-

I woke up to someone shaking me, I opened my eyes and looked at who was shaking me. I tried to focus my eyes on the person as the blurriness became clearer and clearer, then once there was no more blurriness, I saw it was my dad. "What?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Get up, we have to leave for our investiagation in  about a little" he said and I sighed, "What time is it?" I asked stretching and yawning. My dad looked at his phone, "It's 12:50" he said and I gasped and stopped what I was currently doing. I looked at him with a shocked look, "Seriously?" I ask him and he nodded. 

I turned my head to face the wall that is on the oppisite side of my bed and stared at it for a bit. "When do we have to leave?" I asked wondering, "We have to leave at three thirty or four" my dad said and I nodded looking at him. I took the covers off from my waist down and my dad walked out knowing I was going to get ready for the day. As he walked out, he shut the door and I got my clothes out, then took a shower.