Chapter 10: Answer

-Previous chapter-

I felt numb. I had no feeling in my body, no emotion inside of me. Nothing. Then suddenly....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now:

When suddenly my phone vibrated. I quickly look at it and saw that I finally got a text from Addilyn. (*The picture is Addilyn*) I opened it and read what she said, 'Yes. I will be yours' and I then smiled really big. I started jumping up and down because I was really happy. My dad looked at me confused, "She said yes!!!" I said and he smiled, then he laughed at me. I pouted at him and then ignored it.

My dad came over and hugged me, "You should invite her over so I can meet my baby girls girlfriend" he said, letting go of me. I blushed when he said that. 'girlfriend' and then looked down at my phone and saw another text from her, 'meet me at the park? Like now?' and I looked up at my dad, then I asked him. "She wants to meet us at the park" I said, and he nodded, grabbing his car keys and shoes, before heading out the door. I did the same, except I don't drive, so I only grabbed my shoes and put them on, then locked the door and closed it, heading over to my dads car and getting in.

-At the park-

We finally got to the park, and when I looked around, I saw aunt Veroniqua, uncle Nick's wife, I looked closer and saw that she had their daughter with her, playing around. I pointed at her and then saw my dad look, he nodded and then we got out of the car. Someone shouted my name, "Ashley!!!" and then I was jumped on, turning my head, I saw it was Addilyn. I smiled and carried her over to the swings. Soon, my dad came over and he smiled at the both of us, and when I looked over at Addilyn, she was looking at him confused. "Hun, this is my dad, Zak. Dad, you already know she's my girlfriend, but this is her, her name is Addilyn" I said and then Addilyn stopped the swing and shook my dads hand.

"Nice to finally meet you Addilyn" dad said, Addilyn nodded, "You to Mr. Bagans" I started laughing when she said that. None of my friends, boyfriends or girlfriends have ever called my dad Mr. Bagans. Dad looked at her, "Please just call me Zak" dad said, and I saw Addilyn nod. My dad walked away after a while and let us have girlfriend time, Addilyn and I talked about a lot of stuff, then, she asked me one question that caught me off guard.

"Do you think we rushed it? I mean, we didn't really know much about each other" she said, I shook my head. "I think that if you love someone, and you want to date them, regardless if you know anything about each other or not" I said and she nodded, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw she was blushing at what I said.

-Zak's POV-

I walked away from Ashley and Addilyn, I gave them some girlfriend time, I walked over to a bench near by and watched them every so often to make sure they were okay. After a while of watching them, Nick came over and sat down next to me. "What are you doing here?" he asked, "I took Ashley to meet up with her girlfriend" I said and then looked from the two back to Nick just in time to see his eyes widen.

"She has a girlfriend?!?! I thought she was dating James" he said, I nodded then explained it to him. "She was, but then someone beat him and then stabbed him to death. Then Ashley and her girlfriend told each other how they felt, and then asked her out, and now they are dating" I said, moving my hand to point to the two girls on the swings. Nick and I looked over and saw they were holding hands. I'm so happy they don't care about what others think or say about them dating, as long as Ashley is happy, I'm happy.

All of a sudden, a girl walked up to the two of them and started talking to them, Ashley then shouted and Addilyn went behind her. "It's not your choice, and you know what you can do instead? You can shut the hell up and walk away before I do something about it" she said, and Nick and I just stared at her, what was she doing?