Chapter:9

(???)
Are you ok?

'I looked up to the person and wiped my tears. I stood up and anwsered his question.'

(Y/n)
I am ok CEO Lee. Do you need something?

(Seokmin)
Oh nothing. I am going home now. You should go too cuz I guess the others already went home.

(Y/n)
I will CEO Lee. By the way about your schedule-

(Seokmin)
Just call me...

'With that he left. I packed my things. When I am finished,someone tapped my shoulder.'

(Irene)
Where is my husband?

(Y/n)
I don't know.

(Irene)
Don't lie. Tell me where he is.

(Y/n)
Are you even his wife? You are the one supposed to know where he is. Why do you ask me? He is your husband while he is my boss.

(Irene)
How dare you talk to me like that? Who do you think you are? Do you know who am I?

(Y/n)
Miss Irene, I know myself . I am just a normal person. But to answer your question I dare to talk back. And you are just a slut who just know how to steal someone's husband.

(Irene)
(Smirked) do I look like I care? Now he is my husband. Not yours. I know you still love him.

(Y/n)
Me,love that jerk? No. Yes he is your husband. Why do I care?

(Irene)
Liar! I know you love him.

(Y/n)
Whatever..

'I walked away from there and went to my car. I drove my car to my house. After I arrived, I went straight to my room. I laid down and stared at the ceiling. I took my bath and wore my clothes. I took my phone and Its already 8 pm. I suddenly remember that I haven't tell seokmin about his schedule.'

'I dialled his number while I check his schedule. After a second he answered.'

(Seokmin)
Hello. Who is this?

(Y/n)
Its me CEO Lee.

(Seokmin)
Oh you. What's wrong?

(Y/n)
I Want to inform you about your schedule for tomorrow.

(Seokmin)
Ok go ahead.

(Y/n)
Ok tomorrow morning you have a meeting with the directors, afternoon you have a meeting with FAN company at NET hotel.

(Seokmin)
That's it?

(Y/n)
Yeah...

(Seokmin)
Ok. Thanks.

(Y/n)
By the way CEO Lee, do I have to follow you to the hotel for the FAN company meeting?

(Seokmin)
Of course.You are my Secretary.

(Y/n)
Thank you. Bye goodnight.

'I ended the call and went to the living room. I saw my brothers and sit with them. We had a long chat and we did not notice the clock is already at 10 pm. We said goodnight to each other and I went to my bedroom.'

'Time skip and its already afternoon. I just finished my lunch at the cafeteria and now I am waiting for CEO Lee at my desk. When I saw CEO Lee is approaching me I stood up and followed him to the main entrance.'

(Y/n)
CEO Lee, I think I should use my own car.

(Seokmin)
Where is your car?

(Y/n)
Basement parking lot.

(Seokmin)
Never mind. Let's go.

(Y/n)
How do we go there?

(Seokmin)
By my car. Let's go.

'I followed him and we stopped in front of his car.'

(Y/n)
Are you sure about this?

(Seokmin)
Yes. By the way, sit in front.

'I nodded and followed his word. He started to drive while I just look outside at the window.'

(Y/n)(in mind)
This car....is our first anniversary present for his parents.(sighed) I missed this scent.

(Seokmin)
Are you ok (Y/n)?

'I looked at him and nodded.'

(Seokmin)
Do you still remember about this car?

(Y/n)
Of course.

(Seokmin)
I know this car was given by my parents for our first anniversary. Although you are not my wife I will keep this car cuz its from my parents.

(Y/n)
I really thought that you will sell this car.

(Seokmin)
Never..

(Y/n)
How was your life now?

(Seokmin)
I don't know (Y/n)..I guess I am happy?

(Y/n)
Ok(chuckled)

(Seokmin)
How...how's jungkook?

(Y/n)
He is fine. Why do you ask?

(Seokmin)
Seriously why do I feel like its a big mistake to marry Irene. Like most of people that I care kind of hate me.

(Y/n)
Its not a mistake seokmin. You deserve to be happy.

(Seokmin)
You are not going to be and at me?

(Y/n)
3 years ago yes but now I guess I already used to it.

(Seokmin)
We are here.

'The car stopped in front of a luxury hotel. We hopped out from the car and went into the hotel. Seokmin asked the receptionist where is the meeting room. I was looking around while he still asking the receptionist. While I looked around I spot 3 familiar figure. I looked at them and its my brothers and Taehyung.'

(Seokmin)
Ok its at 14th floor. (Y/n) what are you looking at?

'He looked at the direction I looked.'

(Seokmin)
Is that..?

'I walked toward them and called jungkook. He looked at me and smile but when he saw seokmin his smile faded.'

(Y/n)
Hi jungkook.

'I hugged him and I hugged wonwoo. I let go while Taehyung is staring at me.'

(Y/n)
What's wrong Tae?

(Taehyung)
Nothing.

(Y/n)
(Smirked) do you want a hug?

(Taehyung)
What?! I.....I.....

To be continued
P/s: why does It have to be this cliche....